Corel Pinnacle Studio 21 Plus is an easy to use video editing system for enthusiasts who want to create pro-style videos. The Plus version supports up to Full HD 1080p resolution editing and offers 24 video/audio tracks, over 1,800 creative filters (effects, transitions, titles, templates, etc.), and many advanced features such as personalized split screen creation, motion tracking, motion 3D titles, stop motion animation, audio ducking, and 4-camera multi-cam editing. There's also a screen recording function for creating tutorial videos, vlogs, and more.
When you're ready to share your videos, Pinnacle Studio 21 Plus lets you easily post your videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo, as well as create DVDs complete with menus, chapters, and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. You can also author Blu-ray discs if you install a separately sold add-on from within the software.
Pinnacle Studio 21 Plus – Key Features:
- Formats - HD and 3D.
- Video/Audio Tracks - 24.
- Dolby Digital Audio - 5.1 channels.
- (New) Redesigned User Interface - The new interface has a more professional appearance and provides a more fine-tuned, more intuitive workflow.
- (New) Select Editing Workspace - Enjoy Timeline or Storyboard editing. Easily trim video and edit freely on the multi-track timeline. Create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer HD effects with frame accuracy and keyframe editing.
- (New) Customization - Customize your workspace and easily create custom shortcuts to edit your way and streamline your workflow. Extend your editing across dual monitors with new detachable windows. Create custom profiles and adjust screen resolutions. Organize your media, and, with a simple right-click, add your most-used effects to your favorites section.
- Effects Application - Keyframe-based.
- Audio Detachment - Yes.
- Effects - 1,800+ effects, transitions, titles, templates, and more.
- Multi-Camera Editing (4 Cameras) - Sync and align your clips and select which angle to show as the video plays.
- (New) Split Screen Video - Show multiple video streams simultaneously with pre-designed templates or create your own template. Easily drag and drop to create impressive videos.
- (New) Motion 3D Titles - Expanded titling options with pro-like titles.
- (New) Wide Angle Lens Correction Tools - Quickly remove distortion from wide angle cameras and create pro-like videos. Straighten the horizon and make footage feel fluid with the rest of your video.
- (New) Video Template Creator - Save your finished projects as a video template and select which media to replace with placeholders to fast-track future projects. When your project is complete, you can save it as a template (File >> Save Movie as Template) and easily replace media with placeholders. This feature lets you quickly create standard intros and outros for your videos.
- Video Templates - Start with a customized themed montage template to build your movie.
- Stop Motion Animation - Gather your props, plug in your camera, and capture your story. Create animated movies frame by frame starring objects such as toys, food, and art. Control camera settings, set overlay frames, set distances, and capture frames automatically or manually from within Pinnacle Studio.
- ScoreFitter Music Library - Add royalty-free music that automatically adjusts to fit the length of your video.
- SmartMovie Automatic Moviemaking - Drag and drop video, images, and music from your library, and let Pinnacle make a movie for you with SmartMovie - the automatic movie and slideshow maker.
- Motion Tracking - Put the focus on certain people or objects in your video. Add moving text or graphics to track players in a sporting event, or draw attention to a particular guest in a room full of people. Mark your object, press play to track its motion, and then easily add the overlay of your choice.
- Track Transparency - Add impact to your video tracks and adjust the opacity of a video clip, so you can see multiple clips at the same time, and create superimposed effects or custom fade-in / fade-out transitions. Easily control the transparency of each track directly from the timeline.
- Audio Ducking - Balance dialog and narration with background sound for pro-quality audio. Use Audio Ducking to detect audio or voiceover and automatically dial down the volume of the background sound. Adjust the Ducking Level and Sensitivity for even more control.
- Screen Recording - Record your screen and capture both system audio and microphone sound with Live Screen Capture; useful for making tutorials or demo videos.
Output & Sharing
- MyDVD Disc Authoring (50+ Templates) - Burn to disc and add menus, chapters, and music to your DVD with themed templates.
- Compatible with Mobile App - Import and polish projects made with Pinnacle Studio for iOS (app is available for purchase separately).
- Export to Popular Formats & Devices - Export to a range of popular formats, compatible for viewing on your favorite device (mobile, tablet, game console, and more).
- Easy to Share Online - Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and Vimeo.
- Project Packages for Easy Archive/Restore - Easily archive and/or restore projects quickly.
- HEVC (H.265) - Import only. (Requires supporting PC hardware or graphics card.)
- Native 64-bit Architecture - Yes.
- Hardware Acceleration - Intel Quick Sync Video.
- Support for VFR Video - From iPhone 6 and higher and select other cameras.
- 3D - Stereoscopic 3D import, export, depth control, and editing. Dual-monitor 3D support, side-by-side export.
- (New) XAVC S Support - Yes.
- Windows 10 recommended, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD and Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for multi-camera editing
- 4 GB of RAM or higher, 8 GB minimum for Windows 64-bit, 8+ GB highly recommended for multi-camera editing
- DirectX graphics device recommended, such as:
- NVIDIA GeForce 200 series or newer (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI 4xxx series or higher
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher
- HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card
- Minimum 256 MB VGA VRAM, 512 MB or higher recommended
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)
- 8 GB HDD space for full installation
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD discs