Corel Pinnacle Studio 21 Standard is an easy to use video editing system for enthusiasts who want to create pro-style videos. The Standard version supports up to Full HD 1080p resolution editing and offers 6 video/audio tracks, over 1,500 creative filters (effects, transitions, titles, templates, etc.), and multiple advanced features such as personalized split screen creation, motion 3D titles, stop motion animation, and 2-camera multi-cam editing.
When you're ready to share your videos, Pinnacle Studio 21 Standard lets you easily post your videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo, as well as create DVDs complete with menus, chapters. You can also author Blu-ray discs if you install a separately sold add-on from within the software.
Pinnacle Studio 21 Standard – Key Features:
- Formats - HD.
- Video/Audio Tracks - 6
- Dolby Digital Audio - 2 channels.
- (New) Redesigned User Interface - The new interface has a more professional appearance and provides a more fine-tuned, more intuitive workflow.
- Effects - 1,500+ effects, transitions, titles, templates, and more.
- Multi-Camera Editing (2 Cameras) - Sync and align your clips and select which angle to show as the video plays.
- (New) Split Screen Video - Show multiple video streams simultaneously with pre-designed templates or create your own template. Easily drag and drop to create impressive videos.
- (New) Motion 3D Titles - Expanded titling options with pro-like titles.
- (New) Video Template Creator - Save your finished projects as a video template and select which media to replace with placeholders to fast-track future projects. Save your finished projects as templates and fast-track future work. When your project is complete, you can save it as a template (File >> Save Movie as Template) and easily replace media with placeholders. This feature lets you quickly create standard intros and outros for your videos.
- Video Templates - Start with a customized themed montage template to build your movie.
- Stop Motion Animation - Gather your props, plug in your camera, and capture your story. Create animated movies frame by frame starring objects such as toys, food, and art. Control camera settings, set overlay frames, set distances, and capture frames automatically or manually from within Pinnacle Studio.
- ScoreFitter Music Library - Add royalty-free music that automatically adjusts to fit the length of your video.
- SmartMovie Automatic Moviemaking - Drag and drop video, images, and music from your library, and let Pinnacle make a movie for you with SmartMovie - the automatic movie and slideshow maker.
Output & Sharing
- MyDVD Disc Authoring (20+ Templates) - Burn to disc and add menus, chapters, and music to your DVD with themed templates.
- Compatible with Mobile App - Import and polish projects made with Pinnacle Studio for iOS (app is available for purchase separately).
- Export to Popular Formats & Devices - Export to a range of popular formats, compatible for viewing on your favorite device (mobile, tablet, game console, and more).
- Easy to Share Online - Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and Vimeo.
- Project Packages for Easy Archive/Restore - Easily archive and/or restore projects quickly.
- HEVC (H.265) - Import only. (Requires supporting PC hardware or graphics card.)
- Native 64-bit Architecture - Yes.
- Hardware Acceleration - Intel Quick Sync Video.
- Support for VFR Video - From iPhone 6 and higher and select other cameras.
- Windows 10 recommended, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD and Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for multi-camera editing
- 4 GB of RAM or higher, 8 GB minimum for Windows 64-bit, 8+ GB highly recommended for multi-camera editing
- DirectX graphics device recommended, such as:
- NVIDIA GeForce 200 series or newer (CUDA enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI 4xxx series or higher
- Intel GMA X3000 series or higher
- HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card
- Minimum 256 MB VGA VRAM, 512 MB or higher recommended
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)
- 8 GB HDD space for full installation
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD discs