Save big when you buy CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2017 and the Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tablet Large PTH660.
Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Tablet Large PTH860
Built with high quality materials and designed to make the most of the amazing Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date. With built-in Bluetooth connectivity and a sleek new design, it's easy to set-up and looks great on your desk. Start creating your next stand-out project.
Directly digital, better than ever
Connect to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth, install drivers, and you're ready to start work directly in the software of your choice. The ultra-responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2 connects you to your creative work like never before. Quality materials and compact design give you the perfect drawing space
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
- Outstanding pressure sensitivity
- Natural tilt support
- Virtually no lag
- No batteries or recharging
- Slim and sleek design
Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the new steel based Pen Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing them super-simple.
Customize your work style
Wacom Intuos Pro is designed to let you focus on what's important – your creativity.
Customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
Wacom Pro Pen 2's side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
Choose from three different Texture Sheets (sold separately) to change the feel of your Wacom Intuos Pro. Each simulates different drawing papers, from smooth to rough.
- Size: Large: 430 x 287 x 8 mm / 16.8 x 11.2 x 0.3 in
- Active Area: 311 x 216 mm / 12.1 x 8.4 in
- Weight: Large: 1300g/ 2.86lb
- Color: Black
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Stylus: Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Stylus Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Pen Pressure Levels: 8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Recognition: ± 60 levels
- Switches: 2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet
- Grip: Latex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2)
- Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution: 5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys: 8 customizable, application-specific
- Touch Ring: Yes - 4 customizable functions
- Express View Display (hud): Yes
- Radial Menu: Yes
- Display Toggle: Yes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size: Yes
- Cordless Pen: Yes
- Precision Mode: Yes
- Cable Included: 2 m (6.6 ft) PVC-free USB cable
- PC And Mac Connection: USB or Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
- Wireless Included: Yes - Bluetooth Classic for connecting to a PC or Mac
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet Large
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free)
- 4 extra pen color rings
- Texture sheet sample card
- 2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
- Quick start guide
CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2017
Design and trace graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 offers a comprehensive collection of tools for creating logos, brochures, signs, engravings, marketing materials, sales presentations, web graphics, newsletters, calendars, banners, photo layouts, t-shirts, and pretty much all other design models.
The suite includes -
- CorelDRAW 2017 - for vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2017 - for image editing
- Corel Font Manager 2017 - font management tool
- Corel PowerTRACE 2017 - bitmap-to-vector tracing tool
- Corel Website Creator - web site design
- Corel CAPTURE 2017 - screen capture tool
- Corel LiveSketch tool 2017 – Converts rough sketches into precise vector curves
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- 1,000 OpenType fonts
- 350 professionally designed templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- Over 1,000 fills, frames, and patterns
- Over 5 hours of training videos
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 is designed to be easy to learn and use, and the user interface is highly customizable so you can personalize the design environment tuned to your preference.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017 is suitable for graphics and creative professionals who work on layout and design projects for print and the web, such as creating logos and multi-page brochures; production professionals who work on sign making, screen printing, engraving, and graphic design for print and the web; entrepreneurs and small to medium-sized businesses who create marketing and communications materials in-house; medium-sized to large businesses who create professional, graphically rich projects ranging from sales presentations to web graphics; and occasional users who create newsletters, calendars, banners, and photo layouts.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Pack
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Internet connection required to sign in to authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics SuiteAbout Wacom