CorelDraw Technical Suite 2017 – Envision, Illustrate, Communicate.
Create and deliver impactful technical communication content with intuitive connectivity, accurate technical illustration tools, and expansive file compatibility. Get right to work in a customizable environment with pen and touch support, professional image editing and advanced standards compliance. CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017 provides dedicated illustration assets for technical instruction and collaboration in print, online and mobile. It’s the easiest and fastest technical illustration software to author visual communication projects in a technical world.
Design to the exact specifications of visually detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals and multi-faceted documentation using projected drawing, illustration and boundary tools. Employ the power of dedicated design features to create and deliver the accuracy required for any type of technical illustration project.
Maintain an on-going partnership between advanced industry compliance and readability with enhanced file format support for 3D CAD, CGM (including WebCGM, S1000D, ATA iSpec 2200), SVG, DWG, PSD, AI, PDF and RAW formats. Publish your document as a 3D PDF or Lattice3D XVL file format for instant sharing and publishing via online and mobile.
Customize your workspace to include a preferred UI color and scalability for ease of use, and increase your efficiency with Ultra HD and multi-monitor support. Maintain a global presence and profit with the enhancements made to the Translation Memory System (TMS) support that allows for multi-lingual technical communication.
Technical communication made simple
Now, you can create visually exceptional technical communication materials using a collection of powerful applications, all included in CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017 –
- Corel DESIGNER 2017– Precise technical illustration
- CorelDRAW 2017 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2017 – Image editing
- Lattice3D Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel Font Manager 2017 – Font Exploration and management tool
- Corel PowerTRACE 2017 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- Corel CONNECT 2017 – Content finder
- Corel CAPTURE 2017 – Screen capture tools
- 4,000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 350+ templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- Over 500 interactive frames and photo frames
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap Fills
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- Lattice3D Player – interactive 3D viewing (plug-in)
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript (ZIP) – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- WhatTheFont – Online font identifier
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Pack
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6
- DVD drive optional (for box installation)
- Internet connection