Learn Bass the Easy Way with Interactivity and Great Songs
This best-selling bass software features 140 step-by-step, interactive, full-screen lessons. Over 200 songs and exercises teach all the skills needed to start playing. Learn about scales, triads, rhythms, and fills, and how to create your own bass lines based on song chords. Songs and lessons include both multi-track audio and variable-speed MIDI audio, as well as bass-only and no bass audio options.
Many songs in eMedia Bass Method are also found in eMedia Guitar Method, so students can learn together with songs made famous by the Grateful Dead, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and Bob Dylan.
"A fun and engaging way to create new and interesting bass lines."
– American Songwriter
"Offers a firm foundation for any aspiring bassist."
– Guitar World Magazine
eMedia Bass Method v2 Features include:
• An Animated Fretboard that displays fingering positions and shows exactly how to play the song on a bass fretboard as the music plays.
• Over 140 step-by-step bass lessons teaching triads, fills and syncopation, and how to create bass lines for chord progressions from scratch. Learn to read tablature and standard music notation, as well as scales and intervals.
• Songs in a variety of genres including rock, pop, country, and folk to make learning fun! Many songs are also in eMedia Guitar Method, so bass and guitar students can jam along with each other as they learn. Learn with multi-track audio playback and hit songs popularized by well-known artists, such as Bob Dylan (“Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door”), The Steve Miller Band (“Rock’n Me”), The Grateful Dead (“Uncle John’s Band”), and Creedence Clearwater Revival (“Midnight Special”). Also included are popular songs including “Scarborough Fair,” “La Bamba,” “Ode to Joy,” “Shenandoah,” “House of the Rising Sun” and more!
• Interactive Feedback technology that listens to your playing and shows when you play the correct notes in an exercise or melody.
• Note Tracker and Finger Tracker tools that help you learn to read music faster by showing the note being played as music notation, and on the Animated Fretboard.
• Songs and guitar lessons with both audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed down or sped up. Songs have bass-only and no bass audio options, so you can perfect your technique and play along with the band.
• Integrated guitar software tools include an Automatic Tuner, Recorder, Chord Dictionary with audio playback for over 250 chords, and a Metronome to help your rhythm.