Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar makes learning guitar easy with over 100 rock guitar lessons. Excellent for the beginner, eMedia’s revolutionary teaching style using audio, video, and interactivity will have you playing songs, chords and riffs, and reading guitar tab within minutes. Learn modern and classic rock, punk, grunge, and metal styles using great rock songs that include “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath and the Van Halen version of “You Really Got Me.”
Charles McCrone, graduate of the Guitar Institute of Technology at Musician’s Institute (the legendary training ground for many great rock guitarists), takes you through a complete overview of rock techniques and gear. Learn movable power chords, barre chords, effects pedals, hammer-ons, pull-offs, palm muting, classic riffs, the blues scale, using feedback, the whammy bar, and more! Interactive Feedback technology highlights correctly played notes, making learning faster and easier. The Animated Fretboard shows a real-time 3D display of riffs, bends, and rock guitar tricks which otherwise are hard to see using only videos. Interactive tabs highlight where you are in a song, let you loop sections, and slow them down to help you master the lessons and songs.
Playing exercises and riffs is more fun than ever with over 40 jam tracks. There are "Slow" and "Fast" versions, as well as "Full" and "Rhythm Only" versions. Even long after you’ve finished the coursework, you can come back and enjoy practicing your guitar technique with the jam tracks.
eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar Features include:
• More than 50 videos, with split-screen and close-up views of both hands.
• Hit songs including “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath, “You Really Got Me” as by Van Halen, “Lake of Fire” by Nirvana, “Tired of Waiting for You” as by Green Day, “All Day and All of the Night” by the Kinks, “Don’t Fear the Reaper” by Blue Öyster Cult, “Tomorrow” by Silverchair, “All Right Now” by Free, and many more. Also you’ll learn songs in the style of Blink 182, Rage Against the Machine, AC/DC, and many more!
• Interactive Feedback on exercises, melodies, and riffs let you see how well you’re playing.
• Spoken tips and advice from the instructor.
• Song looping lets you highlight and repeat any section of the music.
• Variable-speed MIDI tracks to let you slow the music down.
• Lead guitar lessons that teach string bends, vibrato, and hammer-ons, plus how to play guitar scales including the blues scale.
• Over 40 Jam Tracks for you to play along and practice with.
• Built-in Tools include an Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary with fingering charts and sound playback for over 250 chords, Digital Metronome for improving your rhythm, and a Digital Recorder to let you save your recordings and play them back to share with friends or compare to the instructor’s version.