The eMedia Mahogany Ukulele Pack includes a premium, 21” Ulu soprano ukulele (G-C-E-A tuning) crafted with a solid mahogany top, back, and sides plus a nato wood neck and a beautiful catalpa wood fingerboard and bridge. eMedia’s mahogany ukulele features the Ulu brand artfully carved into the headstock and comes with eMedia Ukulele Method software for Windows and Mac featuring over 160 interactive ukulele lessons, high-definition videos, and over 45 popular songs as well as Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course ukulele lesson DVD created by the “King of the Ukulele,” Ralph Shaw. Built-in to eMedia Ukulele Method is a full suite of ukulele tools including an automatic tuner, metronome, recorder, and chord dictionary to make learning how to play ukulele easier.
eMedia Ukulele Method delivers over 160 interactive ukulele lessons that teach you how to play ukulele and let you learn at your own pace. Professional ukulele player and instructor Tim Carey (Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle, WA) guides you through easy-to-follow lessons that start with basics such as holding, stringing, and tuning the ukulele and then go on to teach how to play ukulele chords, use ukulele-specific strumming patterns and rhythms, muting techniques, chord melody, and much more! You’ll even practice reading tablature and standard music notation. Over 70 high-definition videos demonstrate important ukulele techniques, and you’ll have over 45 popular songs to play so you can apply what you learn. Songs and exercises feature professionally-produced Jam Tracks so you can have fun playing along with a band. You can even loop playback and change the tempo of songs and exercises so you can practice difficult sections with relative ease.
Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course ukulele lesson DVD features additional ukulele lesson videos from a master performer and instructor — Even if you have never played a ukulele before, Ralph Shaw will guide you through the basics and beyond. Learn how to play ukulele with a complete and fun set of beginner ukulele lessons that cover tuning, strumming, and basic chords; how to use “ornament” notes; playing chords up the neck; and how to play 4/4, 3/4, and jig time. The 60-minute course also helps you to develop right-hand techniques such as the syncopated “split stroke,” rolls, triplets, and more!
eMedia Ukulele Method software includes great practice tools such as eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary with fingering charts and audio playback for over 130 chords, Digital Metronome for improving rhythm, and an Audio Recorder to hear your performance and share with friends.
Your eMedia Mahogany Ukulele Pack includes:
• An Ulu full-size, standard soprano ukulele (21") with a solid mahogany top, back, and sides plus a nato wood neck and a beautiful catalpa wood fingerboard and bridge. It is designed to be tuned to G-C-E-A using nylon strings.
• eMedia Ukulele Method Win/Mac software featuring over 160 excellent, interactive lessons from instructor Tim Carey (Cornish College of the Arts, Seattle, WA) and features built-in tools such as eMedia’s Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary, Metronome, and Digital Recorder.
• Ralph Shaw’s Complete Ukulele Course DVD featuring instruction from the “King of the Ukulele,” Ralph Shaw (running time approx: 60 minutes).
• Padded nylon carry bag, 3 picks, and an extra set of strings.
• A printed ukulele chord chart.
• An instructional booklet.
System Requirements for eMedia Ukulele Method:
XP/Vista/Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
DVD-ROM or Download Connection
Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.13
DVD-ROM or Download Connection
Internet connection recommended for activation.
The Complete Ukulele Course DVD will play on any NTSC DVD player (computer NOT required).