A Beginner Guitar for Kids That’s Easy to Play + Guitar Lesson Software Designed To Keep Kids Learning.
The all-in-one eMedia My Guitar Beginner Pack is the ideal beginning guitar kit for young budding musicians, ages 5 and up. It includes a 1/2-size, classical guitar with a spruce top and rosewood fingerboard. This quality beginner guitar is fitted with nylon strings, making it easier on children’s fingers, and the narrow neck accommodates smaller hands. The eMedia My Guitar Beginner Pack is a great value – it comes with all the accessories needed to get started: a gig bag, strap, and guitar pick, plus an extra set of strings. What’s more, it includes the award-winning eMedia My Guitar interactive guitar lesson software for Windows and Mac computers and a bonus eMedia My Guitar DVD for learning guitar away from a computer.
eMedia My Guitar features an animated character named Gary the Guitar, who guides children through 60 fun kids’ guitar lessons, authored and demonstrated by professional guitarist and instructor Kevin Garry, Ph.D. It teaches how to tune the guitar, strum easy guitar chords, play kids’ songs, and more! My Guitar teaches with the help of videos, songs, and Instant Feedback technology that shows whether notes in melodies are played correctly. The Animated Fretboard shows kids where to put their fingers as the music plays, while the speed of music can be adjusted with MIDI tracks so kids can learn at their own pace and slow down difficult lessons or songs. Interactive games interspersed throughout make learning fun and easy!
• A Sequoia 1/2-size, nylon-string classical guitar for kids (also a great size for traveling).
• A durable, nylon gig bag with straps and pocket.
• A guitar strap, an extra set of strings, and a guitar pick.
• The award-winning eMedia My Guitar lesson software for Windows and Mac.
• Guitar lesson videos with close-up and split-screen views of both hands that show picking and fingering technique.
• Tutorials on how to read chord diagrams, play guitar chords, and play easy strumming patterns.
• Instant Feedback highlights the melody notes in songs as they are correctly played (requires computer microphone).
• Fun music games for kids that teach guitar string note names, chords, and how to read guitar TABs.
• eMedia’s Animated Fretboard that makes learning how to play guitar easier by showing guitar fingerings in real time as the music plays.
• Well-known, easy guitar songs for kids such as “Go Tell Aunt Rhody,” “Marianne,” “Oh Susanna,” “Scarborough Fair,“ “Jingle Bells,” “Alouette,” “Yankee Doodle,” and others.
• Guitar lessons with audio tracks plus MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed, or sped up.
• Integrated guitar practice tools include an automatic guitar tuner, chord chart/dictionary, metronome, and recorder.
• An eMedia My Guitar Bonus DVD, great for when a computer is not available.
The eMedia My Guitar Beginner Pack is a wonderful way to introduce children to playing guitar!
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
CD-ROM or Download Connection
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
CD-ROM or Download Connection
Internet connection recommended for online activation.