Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Learn How To Sing Better with eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2
eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2 builds on the beginning vocal lessons found in eMedia Singing For Dummies. These new lessons help you add that extra finesse you see and hear in profesional singers. Voice instructor, Ory Brown, M.M., who has over 30 years of professional teaching and performance experience, takes your singing to a more powerful and precise level with over 90 great singing lessons that use video and interactivity to make learning easier.
This insightful series of voice lessons teaches you to enunciate lyrics, improve your vocal tone, understand chest, head and mixed voices, sustain notes longer, and sing with more expression and style. Interactive Feedback listens to you sing using the computer microphone, and lets you see if you are singing a note in tune. Performance Evaluation tracks the pitch and rhythm as you sing an entire piece. Color-coded notes show where you sang flat, sharp or in tune, and the performance is given an overall score to make it easy to see your progress. eMedia Singing For Dummies Level 2 includes a variety of over 40 great songs including hits by John Lennon and others to keep learning fun!
With more than 250 million copies in circulation, For Dummies is the most widely recognized and regarded reference series in the world.
• Vocal tutorials that teach you how to sing better with lessons that cover how to sing consonants, improve vocal tone, sustained singing (including melisma), chest/head/mixed voice, and singing more espressively (how to sing with vibrato, messa di voce, etc.).
• Separate male and female tracks, each with selectable high and low recordings to match the student's vocal range.
• Performance Evaluation that shows where you sang flat, sharp or in tune, and grades your performance for an entire piece.
• Interactive Feedback technology that listens to your singing via the computer microphone and then shows you the notes you're singing on screen in notation. Color coded notes display whether you're singing flat or sharp, and an arrow shows whether you need to sing higher or lower.
• Vocal warmups and exercises to keep you singing your best and avoid straining your voice.
• Lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed or sped up.
• Includes professionally arranged live piano accompaniments that make learning how to sing better more fun and engaging.
• A digital metronome to help your sense of rhythm, and an audio recorder so you can hear yourself sing and track your progress.
• "Imagine" by John Lennon
• "L'ho Perduta (the Marriage of Figaro)"
• "Midnight Special" made famous by Creedence Clearwater Revival
• "St. Louis Blues" and more
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
CD-ROM or Download Connection
Internet connection recommended for online activation.