1-Year Subscription License
ESET Cloud Office Security - advanced protection for Microsoft 365 applications. Preventive protection for cloud-based applications such as email, collaboration and storage. A powerful combination of spam filtering, anti?malware scanning, anti?phishing and cloud sandboxing capabilities.
Why do customers appreciate our cloud security solution?
- Secured cloud applications. Equip your Microsoft 365 Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint Online with an extra layer of advanced protection.
- Business continuity. Helps eliminate unsolicited emails, targeted attacks and ransomware, allowing employees to focus on their jobs and ensure business continuity.
- Cloud-based console & automation. Get immediate notifications direct to your dedicated console, or via alerts. New users are protected automatically.
ESET Cloud Office Security – Key Features:
- Antispam. Now using an enhanced, award-winning engine with improved performance, this essential component filters all spam emails and keeps user mailboxes free of unsolicited or undesired messages.
- Anti-Phishing. Prevents users from accessing web pages that are known to be phishing sites. Email messages can contain links that lead to phishing webpages. ESET Cloud Office Security searches the message body and the subject of incoming email messages to identify such links (URLs). The links are compared against the phishing database, which is being constantly updated.
- Automatic protection. With this option enabled, admins can be sure that new users created within the Microsoft 365 tenant will be automatically protected without the need to go to the console to add them separately.
- Multitenancy. Add unlimited tenants and serve multiple companies from a single dedicated ESET Cloud Office Security console.
- Reports. Reports allow admins to view the most crucial data in a convenient way. The reports are prepared in PDF or CSV formats and can be both recurrently scheduled or generated on-demand.
- User reports with quarantine release NEW. An admin can let employees have visibility into what is kept in quarantine. Once an email or any kind of object is put into quarantine, employees can receive an email with information about what has been quarantined and why. For spam detections, the end-user can also release an email from quarantine instead of an admin.
- Anti-Malware. Scans all incoming emails and attachments as well as all new and changed files. This helps keep each user’s mailbox free of malware and prevents the spread of malware through cloud storage across multiple devices.
- Cloud sandbox analysis NEW. Proactive threat defense against new, never-before-seen type of threats. Utilizes advanced adaptive scanning, cutting-edge machine learning, cloud sandboxing and in-depth behavioral analysis.
- Notifications. Notifications greatly improve admins’ efficiency by removing the need to constantly check the dashboard. When a potentially suspicious new activity is detected within ESET Cloud Office Security, it can send out an email to notify admins or users so that they are immediately made aware of the threat.
- Quarantine manager. An admin can inspect objects in this storage section and decide to delete or release them. This feature offers simple management of emails and files that have been quarantined by our security product. On top of that, the admin can download quarantine items and investigate them with other tools locally.
- Rules. ESET’s comprehensive rule system allows administrators to manually define email filtering conditions and actions to take with the filtered emails.
The following are required to start your Microsoft 365 protection
- Supported Microsoft 365/ Office 365 subscription plan
- Admin access to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Azure Cloud Services – Exchange | OneDrive | Sharepoint | Teams