Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Fabfilter Pro-C 2 is a software compressor with eight different compressor styles and program-dependent attack and release curves. It is used in mixing and mastering audio applications such as studio recording, post production, and more. It features flexible signal routing, as for example, in Expert mode, where external side chain inputs are available, providing a choice of mono, stereo, or mid/side processing with customizable channel linking and routing.
Apart from the classic compressor controls, the plug-in provides smooth lookahead, up to 4x oversampling, intelligent auto-gain and auto-release. A variable knee, hold, range, external side-chain triggering, variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, are all packed in a beautiful Retina user interface. The redesigned interface offers insightful metering and real-time displays for improved workflow, with the large animated level knee display visualizing exactly when, why, and how compression is applied to incoming audio.
Additional features include perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, and an undo/redo and A/B switch. Smart Parameter Interpolation delivers smooth parameter transitions, while an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more, extend the functionality of the plug-in.
- Eight different compression styles - vocal, mastering, bus, punch and pumping
- Retina interface, with (optional) animated level knee displays and accurate peak/loudness metering (Retina support on OS X and High DPI support on Windows)
- Side-chain EQ section, with customizable high- and low-pass filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter
- Program-dependent attack and release curves
- Smooth lookahead (up to 20 ms), which can be enabled/disabled to ensure zero-latency processing
- Intelligent auto-gain
- Hold (up to 500 ms)
- Custom knee, variable from hard knee, to a 72 dB soft knee (to enable saturation-like effects)
- Auto release
- Super-fast attack times
- Up to 4x oversampling
- Variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, with mid-only, side-only, M > S and S > M processing
- Audition Triggering option, which enables users to hear on which parts of the audio Pro-C 2 is triggering and how much compression is taking place
- Multiple interface sizes - small, medium, large
- Range setting, which limits the maximum applied gain change
- Mix setting, which scales the gain change from 0% to 200%
- Full Screen mode, offering a large level-display and side-chain EQ controller
- Accurate, large level and gain-change meters, with peak and loudness level visualization.
- Loudness level complies with the momentary mode of the EBU R128 / ITU-R 1770 standards
- External side-chain triggering
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Stereo and mono plug-in versions available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart parameter-interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
Mac System Requirements
- Intel processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
Windows System Requirements
- Windows XP (32-bit), Vista (32-/64-bit), Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-/64-bit)
- AAX Native, Audio Units (Mac only), RTAS, AudioSuite, VST, VST3