Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Fabfilter Pro-R is a plug-in that takes a musical approach to reverb, offering user-friendly, non-technical controls like Brightness, Character and Distance to achieve the desired reverb sound. The stepless Space control allows for fading between dozens of different, carefully tuned room models, automatically choosing a matching decay time for a natural-sounding result.
The decay time of a real room often varies wildly over the frequency spectrum, which is one of the key ingredients of a room's reverb character. To simulate this, the Decay Rate EQ concept offers complete adjustment of the decay time over the frequency spectrum. Since it uses parametric EQ bands instead of a traditional crossover system, it provides much more flexibility to shape the decay time characteristics.
Additional features include perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, and an undo/redo and A/B switch. Smart Parameter Interpolation delivers smooth parameter transitions, while an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more, extend the functionality of the plug-in.
- Various room models, ranging from small ambiences and rooms, to large concert halls and huge cathedrals
- Developed to easily fit in the mix, without causing undesirable coloration, density or phase problems.
- Retina interface with large interactive reverb display featuring Decay Rate EQ and Post EQ curves
- Easy to set up, with user-friendly, non-technical controls
- Stepless Space control smoothly combines the room model and decay time of the reverb, with a choice of over a dozen carefully designed room models and the ability to seamlessly vary between them, without hearing clicks or unwanted artifacts
- Decay Rate control for changing the overall decay time from 50% to 200% of the current Space setting
- Intelligent Stereo Width control, ranging from pure mono, to true stereo, and beyond
- Distance control adjusts the proximity to the sound source in the selected space
- Character control changes the sound from a clean, transparent decay, to a lively reverb with pronounced reflections and echoes, all the way to an over-modulated chorus-like effect
- Perfectly tuned Brightness knob affects not only overall brightness, but also the decay of high frequencies
- Mix knob with a Lock Mix option prevents preset loading from overriding the current mix setting
- Pre-delay control via the bottom bar, ranging from 0 to 500 ms, with optional host tempo sync
- Six-band Decay Rate EQ provides full control over the decay rate at different frequencies
- Six-band Post EQ equalizes the final reverb sound, and together with the Decay Rate EQ, allows for designing reverbs of any style or character
- Real-time spectrum analyzer that also visualizes the decay time at different frequencies
- Full Screen mode, offering a large analyzer display and Decay Rate EQ and Post EQ controller
- Multiple interface sizes - medium, large and extra large
- Stereo and mono plug-in versions available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart parameter interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
Mac System Requirements
- Intel processor
- OS X 10.6 or later
Windows System Requirements
- Windows XP (32-bit), Vista (32-/64-bit), Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-/64-bit)
- AAX Native, Audio Units (Mac only), RTAS, AudioSuite, VST, VST3