Build more powerful and flexible apps faster with Filemaker Pro 16 Advanced.
FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro plus a set of advanced development and customization tools. Get features to design and develop custom apps faster and easier. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful diagnostic tools, and much more. If you want to build more powerful and flexible apps for your business, then FileMaker Pro Advanced is for you.
Create custom apps for your business with Filemaker Pro 16. FileMaker Pro 16 is simply powerful software used to create custom apps that work seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Easily build your own custom app to meet the unique – and changing – needs of your business. Or for inspiration, explore the built-in Starter Solutions for managing contacts, inventory, content, and more.
Filemaker Pro 16 Advanced – Key Features:
- New! Enhanced Data Viewer. Increase your productivity with auto-complete for function names in the Data Viewer. Plus, automatically evaluate results for functions and resize the Edit Expression window to easily view all results.
- New! OAuth 2.0 support for accounts. Use your existing Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure account credentials to log in to your FileMaker-based custom apps.
- Get started quickly. Choose from a variety of predesigned Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects, and more.
- Import existing data. Bring your existing data into FileMaker Pro, including .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files.
- Customize with ease. Use flexible design tools to make your layouts look and work just the way you want — without extensive development experience or IT skills.
- Built-in reporting tools. Easy-to-use reporting and charting tools make it easy to make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards with a few clicks.
- Share with your team. Create custom apps that work together seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Learn more about sharing information with your team.
- Integrate with other programs. Exchange and interact with data from other applications. Plus, create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL data sources.
- Script Debugger. Instantly pinpoint problem areas in scripts and Script Triggers directly in the Script Workspace. Turn off Script Triggers when debugging to fine tune the troubleshooting process.
- Data Viewer. Monitor fields, variables, and calculations while troubleshooting.
- Multiple Table Import. Build or modify apps faster by importing multiple tables at once.
- Enable Database Encryption. Enable AES 256-bit encryption with FileMaker Pro Advanced to protect data on a FileMaker client or on FileMaker Server.
- Custom Menus. Create, change, or delete specific menu items or entire menu sets.
- Custom Functions. Build your own functions and copy, paste, or import them into any FileMaker file.
- Database Design Report. Run comprehensive reports on all elements of your database schema.
- Kiosk Maker. Build applications where all menus are hidden.
- External Function Plug-in API. Build more robust calculations and extend app capabilities.
Macintosh Operating System:
- macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Note that OS X Yosemite 10.10 is no longer supported. Be sure to update your operating system before upgrading to FileMaker Pro 16.
Windows Operating System:
- Windows 10 Pro Edition, Windows 10 Enterprise Edition (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Standard Edition, Windows 8.1 Pro Edition (System updates 2919355 and 2999226)
- Windows 7 SP1 Professional Edition, Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate Edition (System update 2999226)