1-Year Filemaker Annual Subscription License for sale to schools and non-profit organizations. Subscription license includes all updates and upgrades to the software during the subscription period.
Create custom apps for your business with Filemaker Pro 16. FileMaker Pro 16 is simply powerful software used to create custom apps that work seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web.
Easily build your own custom app to meet the unique – and changing – needs of your business. Or for inspiration, explore the built-in Starter Solutions for managing contacts, inventory, content, and more.
Filemaker Pro – Product Overview:
- Start quickly. Choose from a variety of professionally designed Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects, invoices, assets, and more.
- Import existing data. Bring your existing data into FileMaker Pro, including .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files.
- Customize with ease. Use flexible design tools to make your layouts look and work just the way you want — without extensive development experience or IT skills.
- Get built-in reporting tools. Easy-to-use reporting and charting tools make it easy to make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards with a few clicks. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats.
- Share with your team. Create custom apps that work together seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Learn more about sharing information with your team.
- Integrate with other programs. Exchange and interact with data from other applications. Plus, create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and IBM DB2 data sources.
New in Filemaker Pro 16:
- Layout Objects window. Get a hierarchical list of all objects on your layout. Select an object and instantly make a change without having to ungroup the set. Plus, easily find stacked or hidden objects on your layout.
- Cards. In one easy step, create windows that are automatically sized and placed appropriately on the main screen. Users can open other windows or files without having to first close the card.
- New FileMaker Pro interface on Windows OS. Get a more native Windows OS experience on FileMaker Pro with the brand-new user interface.
- Copy and paste value lists. Save valuable development time with the ability to copy and paste value lists in FileMaker Pro.
- Variables in FileMaker data source references. Dynamically open hosted FileMaker files by specifying a variable when choosing a file path.
- Enhanced cURL options. With more than 90 cURL options to choose from, easily create detailed HTTP/HTTPS network calls to request JSON data from other applications via REST APIs.
- JSON functions. Use predefined functions to simplify parsing and generating JSON data requested from other data sources.
- External script steps. Extend the capabilities of third-party plug-ins with support for external script steps in the FileMaker Plug-in SDK and the iOS App SDK.
- Clickable security lock icons. Get more details about the security of your network connection, such as information about SSL certificates, related details, and certificate validity.
- OAuth 2.0 support for accounts. Use your existing Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure account credentials to log in to your FileMaker-based custom apps.
- Field-level text encryption. Ability to encrypt text in a field.
Macintosh Operating System:
- macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Note that OS X Yosemite 10.10 is no longer supported. Be sure to update your operating system before upgrading to FileMaker Pro 16.
Windows Operating System:
- Windows 10 Pro Edition, Windows 10 Enterprise Edition (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Standard Edition, Windows 8.1 Pro Edition (System updates 2919355 and 2999226)
- Windows 7 SP1 Professional Edition, Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate Edition (System update 2999226)