FileMaker Pro 17 Advanced is a unified tool to create custom apps that work the way you do. Manage contacts, inventory, projects, and more. Plus, it includes a suite of advanced development and diagnostic tools to help you design and maintain your apps with ease.
FileMaker Pro 17 Advanced includes features that help you develop and deploy FileMaker Pro Advanced custom apps faster and more efficiently. The advanced tools include:
- Developer Utilities, for creating, customizing, and deploying runtime solutions, and encrypting database files
- Database Design Report feature, for publishing comprehensive documentation on structures or schemas of databases
- Script Debugger, for systematic testing and debugging of FileMaker scripts
- Data Viewer, for monitoring fields, variables, and calculations
- copying field schemas or table schemas, and importing table schemas to consolidate tables from a multifile solution into one file
- copying and pasting layout themes
- Custom Menus feature, for creating customized menus for a solution
- Custom Functions utility, for creating custom functions for use anywhere within the solution
Multi-platform and flexible
Use one unified platform to create apps that work together on mobile devices, computers, and the web. Deploy on-premise or in the cloud. Create exactly the app you want using an intuitive graphical interface and flexible design tools.
Out-of-the-box security and reporting tools
Centralize your information and safely access data using proven encryption standards. Create reports and charts on the fly. Easily build custom reports with a step-by-step assistant.
Easy integration and scalability
Create two-way connections with SQL data. Integrate with other apps using REST APIs. Then securely share data with your small, large, or growing team.
Instantly pinpoint problem areas in scripts and script triggers directly in the Script Workspace.
Monitor fields, variables, and calculations while troubleshooting.
Enable AES 256-bit encryption to protect data on FileMaker Cloud, FileMaker Server, or on a FileMaker client.
Database design report
Run comprehensive reports on all elements of your database schema.
Filemaker Pro 17 Advanced – Key Features:
- New master-detail layouts — Leverage the new portal enhancements to create common design patterns like master-detail layouts.
- New Group object selection — Easily modify, reposition, or resize an individual object within a group without first needing to ungroup all objects.
- New Redesigned Layout mode — Find the Inspector, Fields tab, and Objects tab more easily through convenient panes inside the document window.
- New Starter apps — Get started more quickly by choosing one of the six new Starter apps. Add more functionality by connecting an Add-on Table to the app.
- New My Apps window — Launch your custom apps from one convenient window. Click the Create tab to find the new Starter apps.
- New Default fields — When creating a new table, fields are automatically created that display record creation information.
- New Multiple email attachment support — Attach multiple files to an email message to have more flexible communication.
- New Copy and paste custom menus — Copy menu sets, menus, and menu items and then paste them into another file.
- New Account lockout — Protect apps against brute force and dictionary attacks by temporarily locking an account after a few sign-in attempts.
Filemaker Pro 17 – System Requirements:
- Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12 or later, Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Standard/Pro, Windows 7 SP1 Professional/Ultimate
- RAM: 2GB or more; 4GB recommended