1-Year Filemaker License for sale to schools and non-profit organizations.
FileMaker Licensing for Teams is a simple way for teams of 5 or more people to license FileMaker software for their users. Purchase of FileMaker Licensing for Teams includes FileMaker Server and User Connections. Each user requires a User Connection. User Connections allow clients - including FileMaker Pro (for User Connections), FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect - to connect to FileMaker Server. Each user may connect to FileMaker Server with only one client at a time.
Get reliable, high-performance access to your data. FileMaker Server 16 is fast, reliable server software used to securely share data with groups of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect users. Get 24/7 availability and reliability, remotely manage apps with ease, and save time by automating administrative tasks.
Supported clients include:
- FileMaker Pro 14, 15, and 16
- FileMaker Go 14, 15, and 16
- FileMaker Go 14, 15, and 16
- Apps created using iOS App SDK
- FileMaker WebDirect
The latest security updates must be applied to the above clients before the clients connect to FileMaker Server 16. Some features may not be fully backwards compatible.New features in FileMaker Server 15
Filemaker Server 16 – Product Overview:
- Quick installation and administration. Most installations of FileMaker Server take less than 20 minutes so it’s easy to instantly start managing your custom apps remotely and automating administrative tasks.
- 24/7 reliability and availability. Get anytime access to your data with 24/7 availability. Protect your data with scheduled live back-ups, which run even while your apps are in use.
- Robust scalability. Manage groups of FileMaker users with reliable security and network performance. FileMaker Server does not restrict the number of networked FileMaker Pro clients. Limits are imposed by your hardware, app design, operating system, or licensing program.
- Industry-standard security. Manage user access through external authentication via Active Directory/Open Directory. Use SSL encryption for secure data transfer. And secure your data when hosted on FileMaker Server using powerful AES 256-bit encryption — requires FileMaker Pro Advanced to enable encryption on each app.
- Web technology. Use FileMaker WebDirect to run interactive solutions in a web browser — no web programming skills needed. Or use Custom Web Publishing to create custom, data-driven websites using PHP or XML.
- ODBC/JDBC support. Use ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) and JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) to read from and write to FileMaker apps hosted by FileMaker Server in conjunction with external programs and development tools. Support up to 50 simultaneous ODBC/JDBC remote connections.
New in Filemaker Server 16:
- FileMaker Data API trial. Use FileMaker data in other popular apps and services with the REST-based FileMaker Data API during the trial period which expires on September 27, 2018. Learn more about the FileMaker Data API.
- Tableau Web Data Connector for FileMaker. Better visualize your FileMaker data with Tableau. The connector is a FileMaker Data API that provides integration with Tableau Desktop.
- PDF support. Run automated reports and save other information as PDFs, using scripts performed on FileMaker Server.
- OAuth 2.0 support for accounts. Simplify credential management by specifying OAuth 2.0 third-party authentication providers.
Note: OS X Yosemite 10.10 is no longer supported. Please update your operating system before upgrading to FileMaker Server 16.
- Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition (with Desktop Experience)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition with Update (see Microsoft KB 2919355)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard and Enterprise Editions†
- macOS Sierra 10.12
- OS X El Capitan 10.11