1-Year Subscription License.
Transaction License includes 2,500 documents per year.
Foxit eSign is a legally binding electronic signature solution that is used to prepare, send, sign, and manage important digital documents. Simply upload your document, create your template, assign recipients, and send for signing. API workflows can also be easily established for both direct signature and sender-based eSignatures. Foxit eSign automates workflows, providing a seamless process to allow the user to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser. Following completion, you have a tamper-proof and legally signed document that can be used for practically any function. Additionally, eSigning is further simplified by allowing senders and signers to engage from anywhere in the world that an internet connection is available and on practically any device.
Flexible Workflows Designed to Fit Customer Processes
- Better optimize your tasks with our intuitive and parallel workflow-based interface that fluidly guides you from template creation to sending and storing for a more streamlined and efficient experience.
- Maximize your time through our easy-to-use software design that allows for quick utilization and even quicker onboarding for users and employees.
- Ensure a more streamlined, cohesive, and consistent experience for your team by allowing documents and templates to be shared and edited between users before signing.
- Control accessibility and permissions by creating user roles and assigning managers, thus restricting document viewership and editing as needed.
Create One-Time Documents or Reusable Templates
- Easily upload your essential documents in practically any file format and convert to PDF in a snap, including DOC, DOCX, XLSX, XLS, PPT, PPTX, CSV, TXT, RTF, and PNG.
- Free up time by saving forms and documents you and your team often utilize as templates for future use.
- Prepare your documents for signing quickly and easily by dragging and dropping signature fields, date fields, data entry fields, and advanced field options, such as hyperlinks and accept/decline options.
- Send documents quicker by utilizing our premade template library to customize and send common industry forms.
- Simplify the sending process by generating a unique signing link in one click to email clients.
Personalized Branding and Customization
- Customize document branding by changing colors and adding logos to ensure and maintain your company’s brand continuity.
- Edit signing instructions and verbiage to help signatories complete the signing process smoothly.
- Help your customers feel more at ease by authenticating your domain and enabling your documents to be sent from your company's URL.
Sign with Confidence
- Maximize your document signing process by utilizing the bulk sending option to send a document to thousands of users simultaneously in just a few clicks
- Experience a more comprehensive signing experience that allows you to enable form and document signing embedded into your website, send via email, or have customers sign in person.
- Streamline the document completion process for recipients by establishing signer roles, pre-filling information, and marking required fields.
- Establish ordered signing by arranging signer sequences for multiple signatories.
- Ensure accurate and valid documents through identity verification options, such as two-factor (2FA) and multi-factor authentication (MFA), allowing you to establish and prove signer identities throughout the signing process.
- Personalize the signing process for you and your clients by choosing to draw, type, or upload a signature image.
Seamless Integration and Purpose-Built API
- Automate signing tasks and processes by using pre-built integrations available for 1000s of popular applications.
- Use pre-generated code to quickly and easily embed signable forms into your website.
- Incorporate the optimal signing solution for your business by integrating our software into your company’s platforms using our powerful purpose-built API that offers custom solutions to fit your need.
- Confidently use electronic signatures knowing that all signing meets ESIGN, UETA, and eIDAS legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure court-admissible signed documents with tamper-evident features and detailed audit reports.
Industry and Regulatory Compliance
- Meet and exceed industry compliance requirements, such as HIPAA, FERPA, FINRA, 21 CFR Part 11, CCPA, and more.
- Utilize features, such as knowledge-based authentication (KBA), to ensure compliance more easily with IRS forms, 21 CFR Part 11 documentation, banking documents, and more.
- Rest-assured knowing stringent SOC 2 Type 2 compliance and AICPA trust principles of privacy, confidentiality, security, processing integrity, and availability are strictly enforced with all documents.
- Maintain local data residency with trusted SOC 2 Type 2 and PCI compliant U.S. and E.U. data.
- Ensure optimal security and privacy with our strict network security rules and firewall controls, along with 256-bit encryption, which enables your documents to be locked and always secured.
- Easily limit and control document viewership, allowing only those designated to have viewing privileges.
- Establish various user access levels and settings to help enforce and limit document access.
- Utilize features like Secured Access Fields to maintain confidentiality by protecting private information entered into secured fields from being viewed by unauthorized users.