Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
FXHome Ignite Pro 4 - Single User License, includes 12-Months of updates and product support. Software can be installed and activated on 3 computers.
FXHome Ignite Pro 4 - professional plug-ins to power up any editor.
Already in a committed relationship with your editor? No problem. Ignite Pro gives you over 185 plugins to fire up your software of choice. Experiment with over 560 visual effects, presets and the industry’s best suite of 360° filters. No strings attached.
- Adobe AfterEffects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Apple Motion
- Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 11, 12 and 14
- Sony Catalyst Edit
- NUKE 9 by The Foundry
- Grass Valley EDIUS 9
- Avid Media Composer
- Vegas Pro 14, 15 and 16
FXHome Ignite Pro 4 - Key Features:
- Workflow. No arbitrary restrictions. No time limits. Ignite Pro neatly plugs into any host or workflow for hassle-free editing on your MAC or PC. Every license gives you 3 seats, so you can use Ignite Pro at home, in the studio, or on the beach— no sweat.
- Colorist’s toolkit. Turn your editor into a Colorist’s dream-come-true with Ignite Pro’s grading and color correction plugins. Modify and analyze your frames with Color Cycle, Color Map, and Color Phase. Tinker with features like Duo Tone & Tint, Hue Colorize & Hue Shift, Shadows & Highlights, Color Vibrance, Vignette & Vignette Exposure to get the perfect shot. A range of four powerful plugins has been adopted from our latest software, Imerge Pro. Intensify haze or instantly clear foreboding clouds with the Dehaze effect, tweak the exposure of your video to get the perfect look or add inner or outer glow to videos, creating simple borders with no hassle
- 360° VFX. Bring your content to life from every angle with Ignite Pro’s top-of-the-line 360° filters. Designed specifically for 360° video, our new range of 360° VFX ensure your edits are free-from patchy seams, grainy textures or distortions. You can even use the 360° viewer to see and interact with your effects from any direction.
- 360° Stylize. Harness the power of light in 360° degrees with our new 360° Glow and Glow Darks filters. Create radiant auras around heavenly bodies, or illuminate dark, city skylines for that classic Blade Runner look.
- 360° Fisheye Converter. Don’t have a 360° camera? No problem. Use Ignite Pro’s Fisheye Converter to turn standard Fisheye images into stunning panoramic shots. Easy 360° looks, no pricey equipment required.
- 360° Generate. Intensify your action scenes with weapons that cut and fire from every angle. Secure a victory for the Rebel Alliance with double-bladed 360° Lightswords, or scale up your Stormtroopers’ arsenal with 360° Animated lasers.
- 360° Blur. Don’t let your background steal the spotlight. With Ignite Pro’s 360° Blur you can highlight the elements you need to tell your story and blur out the rest. Have a more complex look in mind? Use 360° Channel Blur to individually blur each channel on a layer. Invoke the power of 360° Unsharpen to (counterintuitively) sharpen blurry or less-than-perfect shots.
- 360° Distortion. Twist and turn your video in all directions with Ignite Pro’s incredible range of 360° distortion effects. Transform ordinary video footage into wild, psychedelic visuals with effects like 360° Bulge and 360° Twirl. Close in on the fine details in a panoramic shot with 360° Magnify.
- Green screen. Clean up your green screen footage with Ignite Pro’s effortless broadcast-quality Chroma Key. Get high-quality removal from blue or green screen, control over edge detail, color correction and advanced spill replacement.
- Spill simulation. Ignite Pro’s unique spill simulation plugin replaces unwanted light reflections from your green screen with simulated light from your new background. You can even add the Light Wrap effect for a more realistic light bloom around your foreground elements.
- Stock footage enhancement. Turn a dreary London sky into a California dream by extracting black or white background with Ignite Pro plugins like Luminance Key and Demult. Perfect for stock footage, these enhance vibrant colors and darken edges for more texture in your scenes.
- Matte cleaning. Sometimes keying only gets you halfway to perfection. Use the Matte Cleaner plugin to put the finishing touches on your composite through smoothing, feathering and choking the edge of the key.
- Atomic Particles. Enter ‘the grid’ with Ignite Pro’s atomic particle systems. Images and 3D model surfaces easily morph into point grids that respond to animation or sound. Use Atomic Particles to create Tron-style holographics, fractal distortions, dramatic dissolves or animations synced to your favorite track.
- Shatter. Create earth-shattering scenes with Ignite Pro’s video-shattering plugin. Break up videos and images into bricks, shards or any custom shape. Make your title sequences explode on screen.
Pro effects in your NLE
- Lens flare toolkit. Get the J.J. Abrams look without having to adjust F-stops or shine a Maglite into your camera. Volumetric, Anamorphic, and Automatic Lens Flares are all easy to use with automatic identification and application of flares to bright spots in your layers. Ignite Pro even simulates imperfect lens flaring from specular highlights, camera dirt, and anamorphic streaks.
- Raytracing. Give your titles some real-world feel using our Surfaced Studio effect. This powerful tool lets you generate smooth or roughly textured metallic and vitreous surfaces on any text (or layers) and have them interact with other objects in the scene.
- Hide objects. Don’t let rogue pedestrians come between you and your perfect shot. Clean up your footage by easily hiding or duplicating objects with Ignite Pro’s clone stamp and replacement tools.
- 3D muzzle flashes. Perfect for any action scene – Ignite Pro’s dedicated, 3D muzzle flash engine incorporates a huge library of customizable effects. Drag and drop realistic, infinitely variable muzzle flashes onto any weapon in your prop collection from any angle, and at any size.
- Distortion effects. Ignite Pro’s distortion effects come in four flavors: Heat, Energy, Smoke & Fluid Distortion. Add industrial grit to your props and environments with jet exhausts, burning fires and hot proton beams, or create your own Narcissus reflection scene with fluid caustics— perfect for creating the appearance of looking through a liquid surface within the software.
- Procedural fire. Make your own Towering Inferno with Ignite Pro’s procedural fire effects. Augment your stock footage with everything from small bonfires to large-scale building fires. Perfect for turning up the heat and production value.
- Neon path. Create stunning neon sign graphics straight out of a dystopian metropolis or middle-of-nowhere motel. Just add the neon effect to text and shape layers to create life-like neon sign graphics that interact with surrounding elements. Bonus: Neon Path significantly reduces time spent rotoscoping lightswords and laser beams. After positioning your lightsword using the 4-Point Auto effect, enhance it with Flicker, foreground & background distortion for an irregular edge, glow and path animation.
- Easy sci-fi effects. High-quality visual effects are the building blocks of modern sci-fi classics. So we’ve created a showstopping repository of classic sci-fi tropes - from starfields and lasers to FTL-jumps, text crawls, earthquakes and even Lightswords. Drag, drop and dazzle.
- Temporal tools. Tell more stories in a New York minute with a temporal palette that lets you speed up, slow down or reverse the action. Bring your scenes to life by having characters dodge bullets with motion blur, or bend time with echoes, motion trails and temporal displacement.
- Lightning & electricity. Take up the mantle of Nikola Tesla with your very own lightning generator. Get your characters to wield Harry Potter wand effects, explode star systems or throw electric bolts with customizable branches, color and motion.
- Warping tools. Twist and distort your footage for that added cool factor using Ignite Pro’s Vortex Displacement, Bezier, Perspective and Polar Warps. Flatten your action footage to match your traditional lenses or use Action Cam Lens Distort; making it easy to layer your composites directly onto footage filmed with action cameras.
- Ignite Pro is multi-core and GPU accelerated. It has seen some vast improvements under the hood providing superior performance and speed like you’ve never seen before.
- Apple: macOS 10.13 High Sierra, OS X 10.12 Sierra or OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Internet connection: Required for online activation
- Processor: Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or AMD equivalent.
- RAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Graphics card:
- NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series (2010)
- AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series (2010)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 (GT2) (2012)
- Video memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD)