Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Concert Grand MacOS/ Windows
The Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Concert Grand places the user on the bench before the Yamaha CFX, an incredible concert grand piano characterized by a wide palette of tonal colors and expressive nuances.
Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Concert Grand is a great tool for all types of music composers and producers including orchestra, film, and game audio. It is also perfect for places of worship that desire a world-class piano sound without investing in a world-class piano.
Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Concert Grand is comparable to Ivory II, Pianoteq 4, and Quantum Leap Pianos. However, it is the only sample library featuring the incredible Yamaha CFX grand piano and the only virtual piano recorded in Abbey Road Studios’ legendary Studio One.
The magnificent Yamaha CFX Concert Grand Piano was recorded in Abbey Road Studios’ legendary Studio One, where award-winning engineers used the world’s greatest microphones and equipment to create a stunning virtual instrument with three discrete microphone perspectives:
Classic: captures the natural tonal character, clarity and nuance of the instrument
Contemporary: produces a bright and brilliant sound with definitive attack from the hammers
Player: delivers the unique experience of playing from the piano bench in Studio One
All facets of this project—the instrument, the room, the engineers, and the microphones—reflect the perfection only the most passionate can produce.
Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX Concert Grand System Requirements:
- Multi core processor required
- Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.7 and up
- 4 GB RAM recommended, 8 GB RAM or greater recommended
- 50 GB of free hard drive space per perspective is required for “Full” versions;
- 12 GB per perspective is required for “Compact” versions
- Audio interface compatible with ASIO (PC)
- A dedicated hard drive with fast interface (SATA, USB 3.0, Firewire 800, Thunderbolt) is recommended, a solid-state drive (SSD) is preferred