Garritan Instant Orchestra Virtual Instrument
Garritan Instant Orchestra is about instantly producing orchestral music very quickly and easily. Our goal is to provide an instantly playable orchestral library with many pre-packaged orchestral sounds.
This library was designed to be an effective shortcut to reach your musical goals. Consider it as a Swiss army knife for musicians - a clean, simple, multi-purpose orchestral tool that will allow you to do many things in an instant. Moreover, it is affordable and fulfills our mission of simplifying and democratizing making music and orchestrating.
Instant Orchestra is for those who do not want to spend time building orchestrations with one instrument or section at a time. It provides pre- packaged groups of instruments, combined sections, orchestral effects, and mood-based presets. Instant Orchestra is designed for those who know little about orchestration or do not have the time to build them. The idea is to provide a large variety of lush, playable orchestrations with the least time and effort.
Garritan Instant Orchestra – Features:
- ARIA Advanced Instrument Player - Designed for Compatibility. World Instruments now includes the advanced new ARIA engine. There is no need to purchase a separate sampler. This highly-optimized sample player is efficient, fast loading, and has a low CPU demand. ARIA supports Mac (OS 10.5 and higher) and Windows (XP & higher). It runs standalone, as a plug-in (VST, Audio Units, RTAS), and with supported notation programs. Iti s compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems and powered with Conexant's Endless Wave streaming technology.
- Ensemble & Group Presets. Access various ensembles and groupings, from traditional Chinese orchestras, Gamelan ensembles, Taiko groups, drumming circles to eclectic Bollywood bands, folk bands, or create any group of your choosing. The Ensemble Manager makes it easy to load pre-configured and user-created templates.
- Intuitive Controls. The Garritan World Instruments Library is designed with playability and expressive control in mind. It features controls for dynamics, vibrato, keyswitched bends and tremolos, rolls, arpeggios, airflow noises, legato, auto-variability, auto-portamento, trills and more that make these samples realistic and expressive. Many of the controls in Garritan World Instruments are streamlined and standardized so that users can quickly become familiar with the library.
- World Tunings. Garritan World Instruments is unique in its full support for Scala files, a standard format that allows instruments to play in various temperaments and scales. World Instruments includes many instrument and region-specific tunings, and users can also add their own.
Garritan Instant Orchestra - Instant Orchestra Patch List:
- Strings: Full Strings (Violins, Violas, Cellos, & Basses) Sustains, Marcato, Martele, Lush Sordino, Alternating Short Bows, Tremolo, Col Legno, Pizzicato Full, Snap Pizz, Double Octave Strings, Trills Half-Step & Whole-Step, Easy Sustaining Strings, Easy Pizzicato, Easy Short Bows, Easy Tremolos, Sordino Soft Strings, Full Strings Sus-Alt Short, Harmonic Octaves, Harmonic Double, Octave Strings Largo, Pizzicato Loose, Portato Strings, Solo Strings Overlays, Strings Harmonics, Solo Strings Octave & Sordino Overlays, Tuning & FX Looped, Vibrato Expressivo, Vibrato Extreme, & more...
- Brass: Full Brass (Trumpets, Trombones, French horns & Tubas) Unisons, Big Brass Aggressive, Bones Attack, Easy Brass Chords ff Sustain, Brass Octaves, Easy Brass Soft Sustain, Full Brass Chaos, Brass Portato, Horn Clusters and Rips, Low Brass, Easy Brass Short, Organic Brass, Snappy Brass, Trumpets Attack, Tuba Clusters, Wagner Brass, Portato, & more...
- Woodwinds: Clarinet Clusters, Clarinet Winds, Flute Clusters, Flutes & Clarinets Clusters, Full Winds, Full Winds Octaves, Full Winds Portato, Full Winds Unison, Oboe & English Horn Clusters, Octave Winds Mix, Reedy Winds, Silvery Winds, Various Wind Clusters, & more...
- Percussion: Cymbals, Gongs, Cymbals Extras & FX, Earth Drums 1 - 3, Orchestral Percussion Sets, Percussion Toys & Extras, Timpani Hits, Timpani Rolls & FX, Bowed Crotales, Bowed Vibes, Marimba, Glockenspiel & Xylophone (Alternating Strikes), Vintage Sci Fi, & more...
- Keyboards, Harps & Choir: Celesta, Piano Light, Harpsichord, Full Organ, Scary Piano FX, Spacey Piano & Orchestra, Harp Plucks, Various Harp Glisses Up and Various Glisses Down, Harp Sweeps Up & Down, Strummed Harp Chords, Full Choir, Cathedral Choir & Orchestras, Ethereal Choir, Horrid Choir, Silvery Choir, & more...
- Effects: Chaos Orchestra, Full Strings Short Chaos, Orchestral Clusters, Orchestral Chaos Effects, Orchestral Effects, Many Orchestral Glisses Up & Down, Weirdness! & more...
- Keyboards, Harps & Choir: Baroquestra, Delicate Orchestra and Harmonics, Easy Orch Chords, Easy Orch Sustains, Easy Orchestra Tremolos, Evolving Orchestra, Full Orchestra, Organ Orchestra, Lush Full Orchestra Octaves, Lush Orchestra Double Octave Winds, Orchestra Power Hits, Natural Brass & Winds, Overlayer Orchestra, Soft Winds & Brass, Supernatural Orchestra, The Big Chord, Wagner Orchestra, & more..
- Blended Textures: Delicate Orchestra to Ethereal, Strings to Brass to Winds, Tremolo Strings to Brass to Winds, Evolving Orchestra, Full Strings to Full Choir, Full Strings to Soft Winds & Brass, Full Strings Vibrato Control, Full Strings to Winds, Sordino Strings to Choir, Strings to Choir to Winds/ Brass, Tremolo Strings to Winds & Brass, Vibrato Strings to Winds, & more...
Garritan Instant Orchestra – System Requirements:
Running Instant Orchestra is dependent on the speed of your computer. The faster the processor the better.
- PC: Core 2 Duo CPU or better recommended.
- Mac: MacIntel required; OS X 10.5 (32Bit),- OS X 10.6 and 10.7 (32Bit & 64Bit).
- 2 GB RAM Recommended.
- 3 GB of free hard drive space.
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- Internet connection for download version, DVD ROM drive required for boxed version installation.
- Monitor with 1,024 x 768 resolution or better
- A sound card compatible with ASIO 2 or Direct Sound (PC)
- or Core Audio (Mac)
- MIDI: A MIDI interface may be required if you are using a MIDI keyboard. Many keyboards now use USB.
- The ability to assign controllers within your keyboard, music program, or sequencer are recommended.
- High quality speakers and amplifier, or high quality headphones.
- Internet connection for updates and online registration.