2-Year Subscription License
GoGuardian Beacon Core - we’re partnering with you to help keep students safe. GoGuardian is dedicated to developing solutions that help educators create safe and equitable learning environments where students can thrive.
Join over 10,000 schools that are already keeping their students safe with GoGuardian.
Be there for your students when they need you most
- Identify students in need of help. With over 90% of active planning alerts occurring in Search, it is critical to have a solution that can spot warning signs wherever the student is online. Unlike other solutions that only focus on G-Suite or Office 365, Beacon works across search engines, chat, social media, email, web apps, and more.
- Start spotting threats to student safety. New! Beacon can now help identify searches for guns and bombs, violent acts, bullying, and cyberbullying.
- Activate the right responders. Beacon’s robust and flexible alerting system can bring in the right school responders, help notify parents after hours, and even provide students directly with resources. Beacon can alert via email or text message.
- Receive alerts with context. Beacon alerts provide robust context around an event, helping you determine what caused an alert and how to take action. Alerts include screenshots, the phase of suicide and self-harm ideation, historical activity, and highlighted text.
- Designed alongside mental health experts. Beacon was designed with the guidance of leading experts in mental health to ensure that it fits seamlessly into your school or district's suicide prevention policy.
How Beacon works
- Monitors students' school-issued Chromebooks and Windows devices. Beacon quietly analyzes online activity in real time.
- Creates an alert when it detects concerning activity. When at-risk behavior is detected, Beacon packages insights and creates an alert with specific details about the activity.
- Notifies the right people, including staff, parents, and the student. Beacon notifies staff and escalates alerts until action is taken. Parents can be alerted after hours, and the student can be messaged directly with critical resources.
- Ensures actions taken are visible and trackable. Beacon helps educators track activity relating to each alert, including what actions were taken and what needs to happen next.