Annual Subscription License.
Google Workspace for Business Enterprise edition provides a custom email for your business and include a set of collaborative productivity apps that offers your business professional email, secure video conferencing, shared calendars, online document editing, and much more.
Google Workspace for Business Enterprise edition includes everything in Google Workspace for Business Plus Edition, plus more features, such as those listed below.
Office suite of collaborative apps
With Google Workplace for Business Starter, your organization gets Google Workspace services, such as:
- Gmail: Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet: Join secure video meetings from their laptop or other device (up to 250 participants)
- Enhanced meetings - meeting recordings saved to Google Drive, Hand raising, Breakout rooms, Attendance Tracking, Audience polling and Q&A, Noise Cancellation, and In-Domain Live Streaming.
- Calendar: Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events
- Docs: Collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Drive: Store and back up files securely in the cloud. With Google Workspace for Business Standard, you get Unlimited storage for each user in your organization to store Gmail messages, Google Photos, and files in Google Drive.
- Shared drives - with shared drives, files belong to a team instead of an individual. If members leave, files stay where they are so the team can continue to share information and get work done.
- Chat: Communicate in groups or one-on-one, with text and rich media.
- Enhanced Chat messaging - Turn Chat history on or off by default, Auto-accept invitations, and Chat outside of your organization
- Advanced document versioning and management - Organizational branding, Approvals and labels
- Advanced security, management, and compliance controls, including Vault, DLP, data regions, and enterprise endpoint management
Your administrative or IT team can also:
- Advanced administrator controls
- Information governance with Vault. Use Vault to retain, search, and export your organization's data for eDiscovery and compliance needs.
- Advanced endpoint management. Have more control over your organization's data. You can require stronger passwords, wipe devices remotely, manage iOS apps, use Android work profiles, and more.
- Manage user accounts and security settings from a central Admin console
- Control user access to features and services
- Remotely manage your mobile fleet
- Track usage trends via audits and reports
- Get 24/7 support from Google Workspace experts
- Enhance Google Drive and Gmail security with data loss prevention (DLP). Scan for sensitive information, such as credit card or Social Security numbers, and prevent sharing.
- Protect your organization with security analytics, best practice recommendations, and the ability to remediate security incidents with the security center.
- Set up rules to detect harmful attachments in a virtual environment using the Security Sandbox.
- Simply connect your LDAP-based applications and services to Cloud Identity or Google Workspace with Secure LDAP.
- Get more visibility into actions taken by Google staff related to your data with Access Transparency.
- Manage company owned mobile devices using Apple Business Manager and Android Zero Touch.
- Use enhanced desktop security for Windows to remotely apply Windows settings and manage users' devices.
- Create granular access control policies to Google Workspace and SAML applications based on attributes such as user identity, device security posture, IP address, and geolocation with context-aware access.
Premium administrative controls
- Scan images for text to identify and mitigate loss of confidential data in scanned images.
- Use a third-party archiving product to store and discover mission-critical email.
- Analyze Gmail logs in BigQuery using advanced and customized queries.
- Automate mobile management tasks by setting custom rules that get triggered by suspicious events.
- Automate user provisioning, authorize apps, and set rules for mobile management with Cloud Identity Premium.