1-Year Subscription License. For Sale to Businesses with less than 300 Users.
Google Workspace for Business Plus edition provides a custom email for your business and include a set of collaborative productivity apps that offers your business professional email, secure video conferencing, shared calendars, online document editing, and much more.
Google Workspace for Business Plus edition includes everything in Google Workspace for Business Standard, plus more features, such as those listed below.
Office suite of collaborative apps
With Google Workplace for Business Starter, your organization gets Google Workspace services, such as:
- Gmail: Send and receive mail using your professional address, as in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet: Join secure video meetings from their laptop or other device (up to 250 participants)
- Enhanced meetings - meeting recordings saved to Google Drive, Hand raising, Breakout rooms, Attendance Tracking and Audience polling and Q&A
- Calendar: Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events
- Docs: Collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Drive: Store and back up files securely in the cloud. With Google Workspace for Business Standard, you get 5 TB of pooled storage for each user in your organization to store Gmail messages, Google Photos, and files in Google Drive. Or if you have 4 or fewer users, you get 1 TB pooled storage per user.
- Shared drives - with shared drives, files belong to a team instead of an individual. If members leave, files stay where they are so the team can continue to share information and get work done.
- Chat: Communicate in groups or one-on-one, with text and rich media.
- Enhanced Chat messaging - Turn Chat history on or off by default, Auto-accept invitations, and Chat outside of your organization
- Advanced document versioning and management - Organizational branding, Approvals and labels
Your administrative or IT team can also:
- Advanced administrator controls
- Information governance with Vault. Use Vault to retain, search, and export your organization's data for eDiscovery and compliance needs.
- Advanced endpoint management. Have more control over your organization's data. You can require stronger passwords, wipe devices remotely, manage iOS apps, use Android work profiles, and more.
- Manage user accounts and security settings from a central Admin console
- Control user access to features and services
- Remotely manage your mobile fleet
- Track usage trends via audits and reports
- Get 24/7 support from Google Workspace experts