Grass Valley HDSPARK Pro with EDIUS 7 - See What They See...Before They See It
Light a SPARK on Quality. You have high standards. Before you hand over your project, it must be thoroughly reviewed and evaluated to ensure it meets your required level of quality.
With HDSPARK Pro, you'll have an accurate audio and video monitoring and quality control solution, even when working within a file-based, networked environment that doesn't require ingested baseband video or audio.
Preview in real-time: With a full version of EDIUS Pro nonlinear editing software, and an HD/SD-SDI output board that supports full-resolution, you'll preview content in real-time, so you can stay on task and properly evaluate your project before it goes out the door.
Stay synched: With HDSPARK Pro, you'll be constantly synched to a full-resolution preview of effects and content directly from the EDIUS timeline, so you can eliminate errors and miscommunication.
Easily handle mixed formats: When you use HDSPARK Pro, you'll handle any mixture of high- and standard-definition content. Plus, you'll have unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics layers, and any combination of real-time effects to raise the bar on quality.
HDSPARK PRO is bundled with EDIUS 7. EDIUS Pro 7 is the fastest and most versatile real time editing software—4K, 3D, HD, SD, and almost any format from 24x24 to 4Kx2K, all on the same timeline, even in nested sequences, all in real time. And now EDIUS has partnered with Blackmagic Design to support its PCIe DeckLink 4K Extreme and Thunderbolt-based UltraStudio 4K capture and playback devices for the most affordable 4K workflows. Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later) or Windows 8 64-bit is required for Edius 7.
HDSPARK Pro Features:
- 2-channel AES digital audio output via BNC connector for high-quality audio monitoring
- 2-channel unbalanced audio output via RCA jacks for high-quality audio monitoring
- Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync with editing windows for accurate editing and trimming
- Ships with full version of EDIUS Pro 7.
HDSPARK Pro Specifications:
- PCI Express Rev. 1.0a x1 lane
Video Formats (Output):
Video Output Connector:
- HD/SD SDI output (BNC)
- Supports HD SDI (SMPTE 292M) and SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C)
Audio Formats (Output):
- 2-channel AES/EBU audio
- 8-channel SDI embedded audio (SMPTE 299M/272M-A)
- 2-channel analog audio
Audio Output Connectors:
- HD/SD-SDI (BNC)
- Monitor: 1x stereo RCA (unbalanced)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multi-core CPUs are recommended). SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported.
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation (including third-party software)
- Drive with ATA100/7,200 RPM or faster is necessary for video storage
- Available HDD disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
- RAID-0 is recommended for HD resolution editing
- One free PCI Express x1 bus slot
- A graphics card supporting higher resolution than 1024x768 (32-bit), Direct3D 9.0c or later, and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
- For SD editing: 256 MB or larger required, 512 MB or larger recommended
- For HD editing: 512 MB or larger required, 1 GB or larger recommended
- A sound card with WDM driver support is required
- Required for software installation
- Blu-ray Disc writer, DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW drive is required when creating Blu-ray Discs or DVDs
- Free USB port (1.1 or higher) is required for security key