Grass Valley HDSPARK with EDIUS 7 - Faster, Higher Quality Output
You need to edit in real-time, even with tapeless acquisition.
That's why we built Grass Valley HDSPARK—the ideal cost-effective solution for tapeless editing or working in your file-based, networked environment. HDSPARK's embedded HDMI audio and separate stereo RCA jacks give you the ability to preview full-resolution projects in real-time, using affordable HDMI monitors.
Sync up: HDSPARK's full-resolution preview of effects and content directly from the EDIUS timeline means you'll be blending real-time editing functionality with exceptional-quality audio monitoring capabilities, so your creative project can move forward quickly and efficiently.
Easily edit mixed formats: With HDSPARK, editing any mix of SD and HD resolution video content together in real-time is a snap. You'll have unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics layers, and any combination of real-time effects. Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync with editing windows, so you'll meet the precise editing and trimming needs of your project.
HDSPARK is bundled with EDIUS 7. EDIUS Pro 7 is the fastest and most versatile real time editing software—4K, 3D, HD, SD, and almost any format from 24x24 to 4Kx2K, all on the same timeline, even in nested sequences, all in real time. And now EDIUS has partnered with Blackmagic Design to support its PCIe DeckLink 4K Extreme and Thunderbolt-based UltraStudio 4K capture and playback devices for the most affordable 4K workflows. Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later) or Windows 8 64-bit is required for Edius 7.
- HDMI output for full-resolution, real-time monitoring from EDIUS NLE software
- Embedded HDMI audio output and separate RCA jacks for high-quality audio monitoring
- Video and audio output stays perfectly in sync with editing windows for accurate editing and trimming
- Edit any mix of SD and HD resolution video content together in real time
- Works with many different native video formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, uncompressed, and more
- Real-time SD/HD resolution, aspect ratio, and frame rate conversion and output – including 16:9 to 4:3 and NTSC to PAL
- New GPU-accelerated 3D transitions
- Real-time editing performance increases as CPU power increases
- PCI Express Rev. 1.0a x1 lane
Video Formats (Output) (HDMI):
Video Output Connector:
- HDMI 1 port (HDCP not supported)
Audio Output Connectors:
- HDMI LPCM 8-channel
- Monitor: 1x stereo RCA (unbalanced)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multi-core CPUs are recommended). SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported.
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation (including third-party software)
- Drive with ATA100/7,200 RPM or faster is necessary for video storage
- Available HDD disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
- RAID-0 is recommended for HD resolution editing
- One free PCI Express x1 bus slot
- A graphics card supporting higher resolution than 1024x768 (32-bit), Direct3D 9.0c or later, and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
- For SD editing: 256 MB or larger required, 512 MB or larger recommended
- For HD editing: 512 MB or larger required, 1 GB or larger recommended
- A sound card with WDM driver support is required
- Required for software installation
- Blu-ray Disc writer, DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW drive is required when creating Blu-ray Discs or DVDs