X-Rite has a complete bundled solution for photographers who want to ensure they capture and view correct color. This bundle combines the latest monitor and projector calibration solutions available with proven performance of the X-Rite ColorChecker Passport. The i1 Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, designers and imaging pros looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious color perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow. The i1Display Pro is the ultimate solution for creative perfectionists who demand speed and flexibility to attain color accuracy. Color perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. ColorChecker Passport combines three photographic targets into one pocket size protective, multi-positionable case that adjusts to any scene. Together with the included camera calibration software, you get the ultimate in functionality, flexibility and portability.
- Ergonomic Design: Incorporates 3 functions - ambient light measurement, monitor profiling and projector profiling - into 1 sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts for you to misplace.
- Custom-designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements, while the optical design allows for high rates of repetition on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching.
- Nearly Universal Compatibility: Works on all modern display technologies, including LED and Wide Gamut LCDs and is also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field-upgradeable to support future display technologies.
- Projector Profiling: Rotating diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement, or as a cover for instrument optics and conveniently integrated tripod mount is great for projector profiling in larger venues .
- Basic' and 'Advanced' Options: Basic mode's wizard-driven interface guides you through the profiling process in small, easy-to-follow steps, while Advanced mode provides additional pre-defined options for those users who want more color control.