IK Multimedia AmpliTube Orange MacOS/ Windows
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Crank back the clock some 45 years to the swinging London music scene of the late 1960s, and you’ll find a young Cliff Cooper contemplating the creation of amplification of a different sort — amplification that wouldn’t just stand out tonally, but visually, too. Back then, musical instrument amplification was, well, boring, to say the least. Everything looked the same… black. Cliff saw opportunity and decided enough was enough — thus Orange Amplifiers were born.
Flash forward to 2013. AmpliTube Orange gives you the best of the best of Orange amplifiers and cabinets for your Mac or PC, in a new collection for AmpliTube Custom Shop from the leader in amp and effects modeling, IK Multimedia.
Orange amplifiers are used by professional musicians around the globe, from legendary players like Jimmy Page and Geddy Lee, to relative newcomers like Mastadon, Deception Theory and My Chemical Romance. Whatever style you play, you’ll find your tone inside AmpliTube Orange.
If you love the sound of Orange amps, you’ll love AmpliTube Orange. You get faithful “true to the original” models of some of Orange’s vintage and current dream machines. AmpliTube Orange includes 8 amp models: the AD 200, Dual Terror, OR 50, the Thunderverb 200, the Tiny Terror, the AD30TC, Rockerverb 50 the OR-120 and 9 matching configurable speaker cabinets. It is the definitive collection of Orange gear that every guitarist, engineer and producer should have.
AmpliTube Orange gives you all the juice you need to fuel your recordings with sweet vintage styled Orange tone. From a light squeeze of overdrive to a full-on screwdriver of distortion, and everything in between, AmpliTube Orange delivers.
Orange amplifiers have been around the music world for over 45 years, providing straight-ahead rock ‘n roll tone. And they’ve always looked “different,” which makes them the visual stage-amp of choice for musicians around the globe. Now your DAW or computer will sport the famous Orange look every time you want to rock out.
AmpliTube Orange is a collection of the best of the best of Orange amplifiers and cabinets. Every detail of each amp model has been faithfully reproduced, all the way down to the signature hieroglyphic control labels. Orange is the king of “plug and play,” and that’s exactly what you get with AmpliTube Orange.
AmpliTube Orange Specs:
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StealthBoard and StompIO allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 4-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube Orange System Requirements:
Mac (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS):
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows (32 and 64 bit):
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).