IK Multimedia AmpliTube Slash MacOS/ Windows
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Want to rock Slash’s Rig? Now you can with the new AmpliTube Slash gear models available in the new release of the AmpliTube Custom Shop. Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience of your personal playing space - your studio.
AmpliTube Slash for Custom Shop is a suite of Slash's signature guitar effects, amplifiers and speaker cabinets that Slash uses on tour and in the studio, available in a convenient desktop app and plug-in for your DAW. Now you can play and record with the sounds that make the legend.
Rock Slash’s Signature Gear
AmpliTube Slash for Custom Shop features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and in his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall® AFD100, plus all of Slash’s signature guitar pedals. Also included is a massive collection of Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
AmpliTube Slash Specifications:
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called “Preset XChange”
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StealthBoard and StompIO allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 4-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube Slash System Requirements:
Mac (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS):
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
Windows (32 and 64 bit):
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).