IK Multimedia StealthPedal CS
StealthPedal CS from IK Multimedia consists of the StealthPedal wah-style audio interface, AmpliTube Custom Shop software, and 100 gear credits to use in the AmpliTube Custom Shop. The pedal is a USB-powered guitar audio interface/software controller allowing users to record, play and control the included software, or any other MIDI controllable software, with the same feel and ease of use as a traditional guitar pedal.
The pedal allows anyone to record a guitar or bass with their computer utilizing the unit's 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion and 44.1/48kHz resolution. Two separate inputs are provided for Hi-Z or line level instruments, as well as two separate outputs, plus a headphone output.
The StealthPedal also works as a software floor controller - the built-in expression pedal and switch can be associated with any parameter of any amplifier and FX modeling software featuring MIDI control capabilities. The pedal controls can also be expanded with an additional expression pedal and two extra switches for building a mini pedal-board rig.
The pedal is housed in a rugged metal enclosure with a volume knob and three LED indicators that operate as a status display, tuner, or level indicator when used with any "Powered by AmpliTube" software. Users are not limited to controlling amp-simulator software with StealthPedal, as it can control any effects plug-in, virtual instrument or DAW with MIDI control capabilities.
The AmpliTube Custom Shop is a software modeling bundle with twenty-four pieces of gear. These include a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomp pedal emulations, 4 amplifier and 5 cabinet models, 3 microphones, and 2 rack effects. Basically an entire guitar or bass signal chain in a convenient "computer" form for use in the studio or on stage.
The AmpliTube Custom Shop provides access to an online Custom Store that allows the user to purchase additional effects and software, along with free downloads. To get started, StealthPedal CS provides 100 AmpliTube Custom Shop Gear Credits for purchasing any of the over 230 pieces of virtual gear. Available products include exclusive official models from brands like Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, T-Rex, Seymour Duncan, Groove Tubes, and many more.
The software also includes a built-in 4-track recorder. Or it can function as a plug-in for most popular Digital Audio Workstations such as GarageBand, Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, Logic, Live, Reaper, FruityLoops, etc. Portable and easy to use (with the addition of a laptop or a desktop computer), StealthPlug CS is the perfect solution for recording, practicing and playing a guitar or bass, anytime, anywhere.
IK Multimedia StealthPedal CS – Features:
- USB powered audio interface and pedal controller
- 2 balanced/unbalanced audio inputs (Hi-Z or line level)
- 24 bit A/D and D/A conversion with 44.1/48kHz resolution
- 2 balanced audio outputs Headphones output Volume control
- Built-in expression pedal and MIDI foot-switch
- Multiple LEDs can operate as Tuner or Level indicators with AmpliTube
- External double switch and expression pedal inputs
- Classic, rugged metal Wah-style construction
- High-quality, low-noise input stage (109dBA/104dB RMS S/N ratio)
- Provides for control of all "Powered by AmpliTube" software/plug-ins
- Can control any MIDI controllable software/plug-ins
- Compatible with all the most popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac
- Includes amplifier and software modeling package with 24 pieces of gear including a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomp pedals, 4 amplifiers, 5 cabinets, 3 microphones, and 2 rack effects
- Software functions standalone or as a plug-in for most popular Digital Audio Workstations
- 100 AmpliTube Custom Shop Gear Credits allow for further expanding and customizing the virtual rig
- 1.5GHz Intel processor
- OS X 10.5 or later
- 1GB RAM
- Free USB port
- For use as a plug-in, host software that supports Audio Units, RTAS and VST formats
- Pentium IV 2.4GHz/AMD Athlon 64/ Intel Core Duo
- Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- 1GB RAM
- Free USB port