Image Line Edison is a fully host-integrated audio editing and recording tool that loads into any VST compatible effects location and will then record or play audio from that position.
An audio editor… as a plugin ... or standalone
You may load as many instances of edison as you desire, in any number of mixer tracks or effects locations.
Image Line Edison - Key features:
- Optimized for sampler use (sampler region, seamless looping)
- Drumloop slicing (auto-slicing, slice manipulation)
- Quick drag&drop support (between instances or to your sequencer/other plugins)
- Various recording modes (start/stop with host, on audio input, can also work as transparent audio logger)
- Time manipulation (time stretching/pitch shifting, scratching)
- Effects: convolution reverb, blur, linear-phase equalization, ...
- High-quality resampling
- The smoothest spectral analysis display
- Click-free editing
- Full undo history
- Intuitive editing with key feature tool-buttons
- (Pascal) scripted manipulation of waveforms
- Control surface support (FL Studio 8 version)
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.