Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
IMSI Home and Landscape Design and Construction 2017 STEM Solution includes TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro and TurboFloorPlan Training & Tutorials in a comprehensive STEM CAD curriculum.
TurboFloorPlan 3D Home & Landscape Pro 2017
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro 2017 has everything you need to visualize and design your dream home and outdoor living spaces. Get the most pre-designed floorplans, professionally designed room and landscape templates, and thousands of drag-and-drop symbols to quickly get started and speed design, plus more tools to customize colors, materials, cabinets, and more. Complete with cost estimating, it’s everything you need!
Home and Landscape Design and Construction
Homeowners are expected to spend $300 billion in 2016 on home remodeling alone, not including new home design or landscaping. The biggest challenge to the consumer in achieving his or her goal is not being able to be part of the design team. With this STEM Solution, all the players have an opportunity to contribute. This practical class is designed not only for the consumer but also for the architect, designer, landscaper, and contractor. Comprehensive database even estimates costs.
Key Features & Benefits
- Customizable and Streamlined Interface
- Professionally designed home plan templates
- European Sample Plans
- QuickStart™ custom home designer
- IMPROVED Professional Home Design Features to customize foundations, walls, roofing, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and more!
- Ability to build up to 6 floors
- Cost estimating and productivity tools
- FAST Decorating with SmartWand™
- 3D Library Catalog Support
- NEW Material Editor
- Precision Lighting Planner™ including Global Sun Positioning
- Brand Name Paint Colors, Wallpaper, & more including
- Cabinet Designer™ for Kitchens, Baths, & more!
- Real-world flooring, tile, carpets and area rugs
- Thousands of 3D furniture and appliance symbols
- Predesigned, Editable Deck Templates
- Deck, Fence, and Patio Designer
- Topo Designer™ and Planting Templates
- Outdoor Irrigation Planning Features
- Over 10,000 Trees, Shrubs, Flowers, & Vegetation including NEW 2D Plant Symbols and NEW Customizable Plant Sizing
- More advanced features to take designs further and speed design
- NEW 3D Cutaway Tool
- ENHANCED Import of SketchUp 3DS
- Help Features and much more!
- CPU Type - 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Microsoft Windows® - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported)
- 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB or more recommended
- 3 GB of Hard Disk Space
- Internet access
- VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024x768 with 32-bit color
- 64 MB Video Card Memory (A separate video card is required. Motherboard video chipsets AKA onboard video chipset AKA integrated video is not supported)
- Administrator privileges are required to properly install this program