Intermediate Guitar Method for MacOS
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Enhance both rhythm guitar and lead guitar technique with eMedia Intermediate Guitar Method. This complete method features over 170 guitar lessons designed to advance your playing, and was created by Kevin Garry, Ph.D., University of Colorado-Boulder, a music professor and award-winning gutarist.
Guitar scales, Travis fingerpicking, jazz chords, strumming patterns, bar chords (barre chords), and more are covered in these intermediate to advanced guitar lessons. Guitar lessons use guitar songs with classic riffs like those played by Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix to keep it fun. The included rock and blues lessons use guitar scales, string bends, and vibrato to teach you how to play lead guitar, and eMedia Interactive Feedback technology (not found in video guitar lessons) helps you to learn faster.
Intermediate Guitar Method Features:
- eMedia’s Animated Fretboard, which shows you fingerings for guitar chords, guitar scales, notes, and exercises.
- The Note and Finger Tracker tool, which can display the melody notes you play in real time, both as guitar notes (music notation) and on the fretboard, with correctly played notes highlighted as you play.
- Music theory lessons covering the circle of fifths with guitar theory lessons on intervals, constructing guitar chords (incl. jazz chords and extensions), and guitar scales. These help you learn how to play lead guitar, rhythm guitar, and improvisation.
- A directory of all crucial guitar scales, including major, minor, blues, and pentatonic scales with recordings and complete scale fingerings.
- Over 40 songs, with hits made famous by Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Jerry Garcia, Steve Miller, and others.
- Guitar lessons with guitar tabs (tablature) and standard guitar notes.
- Videos with split-screen view with close-ups of both hands.
- Songs and lessons as audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed or sped up.
- Guitar tools that include an automatic guitar tuner, guitar chord chart/dictionary, recorder, guitar scale directory, and metronome.