The IK Multimedia iRig Nano Amp is tailor-made for on-the-go electric guitarists. Not only does it operate as a handy miniature guitar/bass amplifier, it also houses an iRig 2 interface for connecting to your iPhone or iPad. Rocking out on this battery-powered guitar amplifier is a blast, thanks to a British-emulating tone stack that pumps out 3 watts of Class B power through a 3" speaker. And when it's time to lay down some tracks, fire up the included AmpliTube app on your smart device and let 'er rip. Experience the ultimate in low-volume jamming with the IK Multimedia iRig Nano Amp.
Thanks to its built-in iRig 2 interface, the IK Multimedia iRig Nano Amp connects to your iPhone or iPad for playing, practicing, and recording. Download the included AmpliTube app from your device's app store, and enjoy an entire rig of amps, pedals, effects, and more, or you can listen to everything privately via the iRig Nano Amp's headphone output.
The amplifier itself sports a 3" neodymium speaker and offers 3W of Class B power. With its 1/4" input, you can plug in your guitar, bass, or compatible instrument. Its British-emulating tone stack-replete with pre- and power-amp gain controls-enables you to achieve a tone suitable for practice sessions or personal recording. The unit also features an integrated stand which allows the amp to tilt back and adjust the speaker's position to direct the sound upwards. Should you wish to use the amp for silent practice, a 3.5mm headphone jack is provided. The iRig Nano Amp can also function as an amplifier head to connect to any compatible speaker cabinet up to 4x12 for a more forceful rock tone.
In conjunction with a device such as the iPhone or iPad, you can also use the iRig Nano Amp to route audio into apps such as AmpliTube, a version of which is included with the purchase of this item. This connection, once established via the amp's 3.5mm Device output and your phone/tablet's input, will afford you access to a whole slew of amplifier emulations, cabinet simulations, and stompbox models, alongside backing tracks, loopers, drum machines, multi-track recorders, and more.
iRig Nano Amp 3w Black (IP-IRIG-NANOAMP-IN) - Key Features:
- Palm-sized guitar amp and interface for iOS
- Integrated iRig circuitry for iOS connection
- Standalone amp with British tone stack, gain & volume
- Connect external speaker cab - up to 4x12"
- 3-watt A/B power amp
- 3" speaker
- 1/8" headphone out for use with DEVICE mode
- 1/4" Guitar input
- Normal/Bright response switch
- Integrated kickstand tilting foot
- Powered by 3 AA batteries, included
- Free versions of AmpliTube iOS available from the App Store
iRig Nano Amp 3w Black (IP-IRIG-NANOAMP-IN) - Specifications:
- Amplifier Type: Solid-State
- Output Power: 3 W RMS
- Channels: 1
- Built-In Effects: Distortion/Overdrive
- Master Volume: Yes
- Guitar Amps - Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Mono Instrument & 1 x 1/8" Stereo Line Level
- Guitar Amps - Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Mono External Speaker & 1 x 1/8" Stereo Headphone
- Configuration: 1x 3" Speaker(s)
- Cabinet Type: Straight Closed Mono
- Power Rating: 3 W RMS