Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Academic Discounted license for sale to students, teachers, schools, non-profit organizations and churches. Proof of academic or non-profit status required.
Give your vocals professional clarity and polish with iZotope Nectar Elements. Using the new Vocal Assistant, iZotope Nectar Elements analyzes and adapts to your vocal sound, taking the guesswork out of placing your vocal in the mix and letting you make your vocals stand out in just a few clicks.
A chain for every vocal
Get everything you need for pro vocals in seconds with six under-the-hood audio processors and intuitive controls. Nectar Elements intelligently combines brand new audio processing for compression, de-essing, tonal and subtractive EQ, pitch correction, and reverb into one easy-to-understand interface.
iZotope Nectar Elements – Key Features:
- Vocal Assistant. Using our latest advances in machine learning, Vocal Assistant listens to your vocal and creates a custom preset unique to your sound. Vocal Assistant automatically detects resonant frequencies, chooses the right amount of compression and reverb, reduces problematic sibilance, and then adjusts the tone to your chosen target.
- Three Vibe Modes. Select between three distinct Vibe modes to tell Nectar Elements what kind of sound you’re going for. Get an aggressive lead vocal that cuts through a rock mix, warm background vocals for a jazz arrangement, or beautiful dialogue for podcast.
- Scaling Controls. Customize your unique preset with six adjustable sliders that scale in intensity based on your target. Practical controls like Dynamics, Tone, and Space allow you to adjust your sound while keeping your vocals under control.
- Operating Systems:
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) Pro Tools 10 only; OS X 10.9.5 (Mavericks) - macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows: 7 - 10
- Plug-in Formats:
- AU (32 & 64-bit), AAX (64-bit, real-time), AAX-AS (64-bit, Audiosuite). RTAS (32-bit, real-time), DPM-AS (32-bit, Audiosuite), VST2 (32 & 64-bit), VST3 (32 & 64-bit)
- Supported Hosts:
- Ableton Live 9 - 10, Cubase 9.5, Digital Performer 9, FL Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8, Pro Tools 10 - 12, Reaper 5, Reason 10, Studio One 3 - 4