Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Unwanted noise can wreak havoc on your recordings. That's where iZotope RX Standard comes in. This indispensable tool has been dubbed the "photo editor of the audio world," renowned for its ability to magically erase buzz, clicks, hiss, and more. With version 7, RX ups the ante with a bevy of new features. Repair Assistant uses intelligent processing to solve common audio issues faster than ever. Music Rebalance grants you independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix — after it's already mixed. You also get variable time and pitch shifting. RX 7 Standard is the most powerful version yet!
Repair Assistant makes audio restoration easier than ever
Audio restoration is a time-intensive endeavor. But not anymore! RX Standard's Repair Assistant makes short work of clipping, clicks, and more without the usual tedious trial-and-error workflow. All you need to do is select the type of material, be it music, dialogue, or other, and let RX Standard analyze the audio. It then gives you processing suggestions to point you in the right direction, along with three different intensities for each. You then review and audition the different suggestions, hit render, and you're good to go.
Music Rebalance gives new meaning to "fix it in the mix"
Mastering a badly mixed song is an uphill battle. Now, thanks to RX 7 Standard, that's no longer the case. Its Music Rebalance tool allows for independent gain adjustment of vocals, bass, percussion, and other elements of a mix — after the project has been mixed. Drums too loud? Vocals not loud enough? Music Rebalance allows you to fix these problems, and more, without requesting the original tracks or stems. Beyond that, it's great for creating karaoke tracks. Music Rebalance is also available as an AudioSuite plug-in.
iZotope RX 7 Standard – What’s Included:
- Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues faster than ever.
- Music Rebalance grants you independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix — after it's already mixed.
- Variable Time adjusts the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch.
- Variable Pitch adjusts the pitch of an audio selection while preserving its time and length.
- De-bleed eliminates headphone bleed from acoustic guitar tracks, removes click track bleed from vocal takes, and solves other signal bleed problems.
- De-ess tames overly aggressive sibilance. The new Spectral De-ess mode transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s spectral shaping technology.
- Mouth De-click gets rid of distracting mouth noises.
- Spectral Repair visually paints away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals.
- Voice De-noise is fine-tuned for vocals, reducing unwanted steady-state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- De-plosive repairs unwanted plosives with a single click.
- Spectral De-noise reduces amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady-state background noise.
- De-click cleans up vinyl clicks, softens up clicky bass guitars, and more. A new low-latency algorithm enables you to use De-click directly within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues.
- De-clip patches up digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- De-hum removes ground loop hum and line noise.
- Composite View removes unwanted sounds captured with multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once.
iZotope RX 7 Standard – Key Features:
- NEW Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues quickly and easily
- NEW Music Rebalance supplies independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix after it's already mixed
- NEW Variable time and pitch adjustment
- Music-optimized tools remove mic bleed, sibilance, mouth clicks, breaths, and other common irritants
- Composite View for repairing multiple files at once
- Straightforward interface makes operation intuitive
- Task-based modules focus on specific audio issues
iZotope RX 7 Standard – System Requirements:
- Operating System
- Windows: 7-10
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 - 10.13
- Plug-in Formats:
- AAX (64-bit), Audiosuite DPM, Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), and VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Supported Plug-in Hosts:
- Ableton Live 9-10, Adobe Audition CC 2018 and Premiere Pro CC 2018, Apple Logic Pro X, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer 2018, Pro Tools 10-2018, Cockos Reaper 5, Presonus Studio One 4, Steinberg Cubase 9.5 and Nuendo 7