1-Year Renewal License.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 - Advanced, all-in-one threat protection for Microsoft Office 365’s communication and collaboration services.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 is the smart choice for advanced, all-in-one threat protection for Microsoft Office 365’s communication and collaboration services – no vendor lock-in, no wasteful shelfware. Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 instantly stops the spread of malicious software, phishing, ransomware, spam and business email compromise (BEC) and requires no high-tech skills.
Protects Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams
Advanced threat protection: anti-phishing, anti-malware, anti-spam, unwanted attachments removal and protection on demand.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 is compatible with the Office 365 service plans that include Exchange Online, SharePoint or OneDrive. You only need a browser to manage Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365. The hardware and software requirements for a computer or mobile device correspond to those of the browser that is used to manage Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365.
A significantly superior security performance with an AA rating in SE Labs’ email security test. Download the report here.
Stop phishing and Business Email Compromise
Phishing is a conduit to delivering malware and ransomware to your network. Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 applies a mix of proven methods:
- SPF, DKIM and DMARC
- Threat intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network
- Progressive anti-spoofing and machine learning to detect even the trickiest and most hard-to-spot impersonation attacks.
Rapid advanced threat prevention
Nowadays malware is usually sent via email and hosted on cloud storages. Kaspersky’s anti-malware engine combines:
- Advanced heuristic and behavioral analysis
- Signature-based protection
- Threat intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network to immediately detect advanced threats in all the apps your users love, including Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams.
Gain visibility into your cloud data
- Ensure compliance readiness with a continuous audit of your data in the cloud
- Identify confidential and sensitive information and enforce remediation to maintain data integrity
- Run manual on-demand searches or perform historical scanning of all data within a cloud application
Safe Emailing and Storage for Microsoft 365 - Keep business communications flowing and cyberthreats out.
- Email compromise prevention. Detect and prevent Business Email Compromise (BEC) with a combination of:
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework),
- DKIM (DomainKeys Identifed Mail)
- DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) email validation.
- Progressive anti-phishing and deep learning
- Multilayered threat detection. To make you safe using your favorite apps such as Microsoft Exchange Online and OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams Kaspersky anti-malware engine combines signature-based protection, heuristic and behavioral analysis along with cloud-assisted technologies to protect you from known, unknown and advanced malware threats.
- Progressive spoofing and BEC detection. Take advantage of heuristic checks along with machine learning (deep learning) methods associated with phishing detection to minimize the risk of address spoofing and business email compromise.
- Flexible protection policies. You have the freedom to choose between a preconfigured policy for instant roll-out or adjustable policies to build di?erent protection levels for di?erent user groups.
- Data protection, integrity and control. On-the-fly Data Discovery provides immediate visibility and control of sensitive data in Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams
- Seamless integration. Effortless integration with Microsoft Office 365 and cloud-based hosting mean there’s no need to invest in additional infrastructure or install a distributive to get started.