Livescribe Echo Smartpen 2GB APX-00008. Capture it. Replay it. Send it.
The Livescribe Echo smartpen can record everything you hear, say and write, and links your audio recordings to your notes, so you can find what you need. Replay your recorded audio anytime, anywhere, with a quick tap on your notes.
Record and Play Back. Record everything you write, hear or say. Replay your meetings or lectures simply by tapping on your notes.
Save, Search and Organize. Transfer your notes and audio to your computer via USB cable and Echo Desktop will save everything for fast, easy access to what’s important.
Send and Share. Easily share your notes and audio from Echo Desktop as a standard PDF or audio files.
Livescribe Echo Smartpen 2GB APX-00008 – Features:
- Livescribe Desktop software lets you upload, save and play back your notes and audio from your PC or Mac
- Type in specific words or phrases in the search window, and the software will highlight every place you wrote them in your notes
- Easily organize your digital notes simply by dragging and dropping pages in to custom notebooks
- Easily share your notes or recordings publically or privately as a PDF, audio file, or a pencast; publish online, share them privately via email, or post them directly on Facebook
- Your pen is even customizable with downloadable apps from dictionaries to translators, time savers, games and more
- A micro USB connector transfers notes and audio to your computer while recharging the smartpen
- 3.5mm jack fits your own earphones
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- OLED display for menu navigation
- 2GB of storage holds up to 200 hours of audio
- Soft rubber grip
- Replaceable ink tip
Livescribe Echo Desktop
Designed for the Echo smartpen, Echo Desktop enables you to easily store, organize, replay and share your interactive notes. Echo Desktop supports the latest versions of Mac OS X and Windows.
- Custom Notebooks. Custom Notebooks make it simple to be more productive. Collect notes on the same subject, project or class into a single Custom Notebook so that everything is in one neat, tidy place.
- Handwriting Search. In Echo Desktop, search is powered by market-leading handwriting recognition that makes it a snap to find the notes you need instantly, regardless of whether you wrote them days, weeks and even months ago.
- Easy Sharing. Email or export notes that can be shared with classmates, colleagues, clients or whoever else needs to see them. You can also share pencasts as standard PDF’s that include the linked audio. Recipients can relive your meetings and lectures through Echo Desktop, by using the Livescribe Player or Livescribe+, our free iOS app.
- Playing Back Pencast. Echo Desktop can be used to review your pencasts as well as any pencasts that have been shared with you. If you’re away from your laptop or desktop, you can also play back pencasts using the Livescribe Player through your browser. If you have an iOS device, you can also play your pencasts in the Livescribe+ app.