Academic Volume License for sale to schools.
Introducing MAGIX ACID Pro 9 Next - the world's first DAW with audio separation. MAGIX ACID Pro 9 Next is the next generation of music production. With a world first for any DAW, it includes zynaptiq® STEM MAKER audio source separation technology. Sounds complicated, but the result speaks for itself: It takes a standard stereo file, and separates it into its component tracks for sampling and remixing. Ever wanted to remix your favorite artists? Split their songs using the STEM MAKER and include their extracted vocals in your tracks – it's easy!
Exclusively in MAGIX ACID Pro 9 Next:
- zynaptiq® STEM MAKER audio source separation. ACID Pro Next includes high quality audio source separation technology, powered by zynaptiq STEM MAKER. Algorithms based on deep learning, as well as patent pending DSP algorithms split your tracks into vocals, drums and music, so you can use these results in your own music and remixes.
- Celemony Melodyne Essential. Advanced technologies include Celemony Melodyne Essential, a new VST2/VST3 engine, and a VST 32 bit bridge. ACID Pro Next therefore delivers precise audio editing and compatibility with all types of audio plug-ins, old and new.
- Loudness Metering Tools. ACID Pro Next includes advanced features for professional mastering, including new loudness metering tools, so you can monitor your audio with ultimate precision.
ACID Pro 9 offers power and creativity.
Record high-quality multitrack audio into ACID's sleek, 64-bit environment, and then use its world-famous and innovative audio looping technology for super-fast composition. Add hi-end effects and mastering features to tweak your creations to perfection.
ACID is for your ideas.
Making music with ACID Pro is unlike using any other DAW. Its loop-based technology is extraordinary, seamless and aids your creative workflow. Add incredible remix options like Chopper, powerful mixing features and professional effects and it's the ultimate recording studio, but inside your computer.
ACID is for remixing.
Beatmapper and Chopper let you import any song and remix it with new loops and effects. Or take an audio file, re-order it, change its groove and remix it into completely new samples. Use the brand new MIDI Playable Chopper to turn your DAW into a performance-based MPC-style instrument!
What's New in ACID Pro 9?
- NEW! Play ACID like an instrument. The all-new MIDI Playable Chopper lets you split a file into beats and samples and then play them, just like a classic MPC-style sampler. Or load up a bank of different sounds, play a complete tune in real time, and record everything as new audio events for instant remixing!
- Powering your creativity. The all-new VST3 engine means that ACID Pro 9 runs many more third party plug-ins with ease. élastiquePro v3 is the new hi-end technology driving ACID's sublime time-stretching capabilities – stay in time whatever the bpm!
- More instruments, sounds and effects. ACID Pro 9 ships with some exceptional new instruments – synth fans, especially, will love the new Analog Synths 2 and Vita Lead Synth plug-ins. There is also a huge collection of ACIDized loops, with gigabytes of new material covering Hip Hop, Grime, House and Trap.
MAGIX ACID Pro 9 – Key Features:
- Loops. Start with something great. At its heart, ACID Pro 9 uses ACIDized loops which are at the core of creative loop-based music production. Yet these are so much more than simple audio files. They contain pitch, length and transient data and can be edited and manipulated in real time and easily mixed together to make complete pieces of music.
- Multitrack recording. ACID Pro 9 offers uncompromising 24-bit, 192kHz multitrack audio recording. With an array of pro-level features, it and is equally at home being used for the recording an entire band in the studio as it is for creating loop or MIDI-based compositions on the road or at home. High-fidelity audio ACID Pro 9 has a 64-bit engine and really works with your PC to bring maximum power and efficiency to your music making. Whether you are making 24-bit, 192kHz multitrack recordings, mixing with multiple effects in real time, or composing with the dozens of plug-in instruments, ACID Pro 9 will step up to the plate and offer you all the latency free power you need.
- Superior mixing. With a dedicated and fully-featured mixing console ACID Pro 9 offers an incredibly flexible recording environment. It's easy to assign plug-in effects, adjust the routing or work with external effects and MIDI devices. ACID Pro 9 supports control surfaces such as Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort so you can enjoy a more traditional hardware mixing experience.
- Flexible routing. ACID Pro 9's mixing console might look like a traditional studio mixer but you can easily customize it to make it more suited to your workflow. An array of routing options allows for total recording flexibility. It's easy, for example, to record external audio utilizing ACID Pro 9's effects. You can also use external effects processors on tracks and busses, create complex submixes with bus-to-bus routing, and monitor everything in real time. ACID Pro 9 is also set up for mixing surround projects, with a surround panner for precise control over channel positions.
- Control Surface Support. ACID Pro 9 supports Mackie Control Universal and Frontier Design TranzPort MID controllers. You can use one Mackie Control Universal (with up to four Mackie Control Universal Extenders), one Frontier TranzPort, and up to five generic control surfaces with ACID. Control surfaces can be custom mapped and help you stay organized by knowing which channels are dedicated to external control.
- Arrange Tools. ACID Pro 9 offers many creative tools for today's producer. It's easy to divide your project into logical sections and then arrange them on the timeline. Tracks can be organized by placing them into Track Folders and then cluster editing allows you to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste whole sections of an arrangement to help you easily create complete tunes.
- Beatmapper. Beatmapper offers a super fast and slick process to remix music in ACID Pro 9. It identifies the tempo and time signature information in external audio files – including MP3s and complete songs – and allows you to label and edit the file with that information. You can then create Beatmap songs and when other clips are added, they all lock to the tempo of the imported file allowing quick and easy remixing. Beatmapped audio files can also have their tempos and pitches edited for maximum flexibility.
- Chopper. Chopper is a tool that allows you to slice and dice an audio file so you can re-order, remix, change its groove and replay it. It creates amazing rhythmic variations of the original audio and you can create many of your own customized samples from one original loop. Chopped events will play in sync with your ACID Pro 9 projects, and you can even use keyboard commands to drop events from the Chopper onto the timeline in real time.
- MIDI - Without the Mess. ACID Pro features some incredibly comprehensive, sophisticated and precise MIDI editing features. These include direct MIDI editing of data within the timeline, track freeze to audio, Keyframe automation and flexible drum editing. You get all the MIDI features you would expect from a high end DAW but, with user-friendly tools and clear editing environments, MIDI control in ACID is intuitive, fun and hassle free.
- First-class studio rack! Meet your new effects rack: essentialFX Suite. The essentialFX Suite is a collection of 11 first-class plug-in effects suitable for all studio applications. Each of the effects uses high quality algorithms for a great sound and highly efficient operation. Clear controls for easy operation combined with low resource consumption and high-quality output make it the perfect suite of studio tools.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (64-bit operating system required)
- Processor: 1 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation, up to 12 GB for included instruments and loops
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.