Introducing MAGIX ACID Pro 9 – the creative DAW! MAGIX ACID Pro 9 is where creativity meets inspiration, a DAW designed for every producer to realize their music making ambitions. This is where ease of use goes hand-in-hand with professional results, where ACID loops unleash your creativity, and where hi-end instruments and effects add layers of sophistication. All-new features for the brand new ACID Pro 9 include the MIDI Playable Chopper – where you play ACID like an instrument, remixing, jamming and composing – plus plug-ins and a ton of new ACIDized loops and effects worth $1,000.
MAGIX ACID Pro 9 is the creative DAW for today's artist and producer. Behind its refined and sleek interface lies a powerful, fully-featured DAW where sophisticated tools sit side-by-side with an easy workflow. 64-bit power allows even the most complex of projects to be handled with ease, while dozens of instruments and effects combine with thousands of ACIDized loops to result in the ultimate DAW for music composition. ACID defined loop-based music production 20 years ago and now ACID Pro 9 refines it for today's creative musician.
ACID Pro 9 offers power and creativity.
Record high-quality multitrack audio into ACID's sleek, 64-bit environment, and then use its world-famous and innovative audio looping technology for super-fast composition. Add hi-end effects and mastering features to tweak your creations to perfection.
ACID is for your ideas.
Making music with ACID Pro is unlike using any other DAW. Its loop-based technology is extraordinary, seamless and aids your creative workflow. Add incredible remix options like Chopper, powerful mixing features and professional effects and it's the ultimate recording studio, but inside your computer.
ACID is for remixing.
Beatmapper and Chopper let you import any song and remix it with new loops and effects. Or take an audio file, re-order it, change its groove and remix it into completely new samples. Use the brand new MIDI Playable Chopper to turn your DAW into a performance-based MPC-style instrument!
MAGIX ACID Pro 9 – Key Highlights:
- Famous easy ACID loop-based music composition
- NEW! Brand new synthesizer instruments
- VST3 engine and élastiquePro v3 technology
- More than $1,000 of instruments, effects and ACIDized loops!
- NEW! MIDI Playable Chopper performance tool
- Pro features and effects, incredibly easy workflow
- NEW! All new ACIDized content in a 9 GB bundle
What's New in ACID Pro 9?
- NEW! Play ACID like an instrument. The all-new MIDI Playable Chopper lets you split a file into beats and samples and then play them, just like a classic MPC-style sampler. Or load up a bank of different sounds, play a complete tune in real time, and record everything as new audio events for instant remixing!
- Powering your creativity. The all-new VST3 engine means that ACID Pro 9 runs many more third party plug-ins with ease. élastiquePro v3 is the new hi-end technology driving ACID's sublime time-stretching capabilities – stay in time whatever the bpm!
- More instruments, sounds and effects. ACID Pro 9 ships with some exceptional new instruments – synth fans, especially, will love the new Analog Synths 2 and Vita Lead Synth plug-ins. There is also a huge collection of ACIDized loops, with gigabytes of new material covering Hip Hop, Grime, House and Trap.
MAGIX ACID Pro 9 – Key Features:
- Loops. Start with something great. At its heart, ACID Pro 9 uses ACIDized loops which are at the core of creative loop-based music production. Yet these are so much more than simple audio files. They contain pitch, length and transient data and can be edited and manipulated in real time and easily mixed together to make complete pieces of music.
- Multitrack recording. ACID Pro 9 offers uncompromising 24-bit, 192kHz multitrack audio recording. With an array of pro-level features, it and is equally at home being used for the recording an entire band in the studio as it is for creating loop or MIDI-based compositions on the road or at home. High-fidelity audio ACID Pro 9 has a 64-bit engine and really works with your PC to bring maximum power and efficiency to your music making. Whether you are making 24-bit, 192kHz multitrack recordings, mixing with multiple effects in real time, or composing with the dozens of plug-in instruments, ACID Pro 9 will step up to the plate and offer you all the latency free power you need.
- Superior mixing. With a dedicated and fully-featured mixing console ACID Pro 9 offers an incredibly flexible recording environment. It's easy to assign plug-in effects, adjust the routing or work with external effects and MIDI devices. ACID Pro 9 supports control surfaces such as Mackie Control and Frontier Design TranzPort so you can enjoy a more traditional hardware mixing experience.
- Flexible routing. ACID Pro 9's mixing console might look like a traditional studio mixer but you can easily customize it to make it more suited to your workflow. An array of routing options allows for total recording flexibility. It's easy, for example, to record external audio utilizing ACID Pro 9's effects. You can also use external effects processors on tracks and busses, create complex submixes with bus-to-bus routing, and monitor everything in real time. ACID Pro 9 is also set up for mixing surround projects, with a surround panner for precise control over channel positions.
- Control Surface Support. ACID Pro 9 supports Mackie Control Universal and Frontier Design TranzPort MID controllers. You can use one Mackie Control Universal (with up to four Mackie Control Universal Extenders), one Frontier TranzPort, and up to five generic control surfaces with ACID. Control surfaces can be custom mapped and help you stay organized by knowing which channels are dedicated to external control.
- Arrange Tools. ACID Pro 9 offers many creative tools for today's producer. It's easy to divide your project into logical sections and then arrange them on the timeline. Tracks can be organized by placing them into Track Folders and then cluster editing allows you to drag, pitch-shift, cut, copy, and paste whole sections of an arrangement to help you easily create complete tunes.
- Beatmapper. Beatmapper offers a super fast and slick process to remix music in ACID Pro 9. It identifies the tempo and time signature information in external audio files – including MP3s and complete songs – and allows you to label and edit the file with that information. You can then create Beatmap songs and when other clips are added, they all lock to the tempo of the imported file allowing quick and easy remixing. Beatmapped audio files can also have their tempos and pitches edited for maximum flexibility.
- Chopper. Chopper is a tool that allows you to slice and dice an audio file so you can re-order, remix, change its groove and replay it. It creates amazing rhythmic variations of the original audio and you can create many of your own customized samples from one original loop. Chopped events will play in sync with your ACID Pro 9 projects, and you can even use keyboard commands to drop events from the Chopper onto the timeline in real time.
- MIDI - Without the Mess. ACID Pro features some incredibly comprehensive, sophisticated and precise MIDI editing features. These include direct MIDI editing of data within the timeline, track freeze to audio, Keyframe automation and flexible drum editing. You get all the MIDI features you would expect from a high end DAW but, with user-friendly tools and clear editing environments, MIDI control in ACID is intuitive, fun and hassle free.
- First-class studio rack! Meet your new effects rack: essentialFX Suite. The essentialFX Suite is a collection of 11 first-class plug-in effects suitable for all studio applications. Each of the effects uses high quality algorithms for a great sound and highly efficient operation. Clear controls for easy operation combined with low resource consumption and high-quality output make it the perfect suite of studio tools.
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 (64-bit operating system required)
- Processor: 1 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation, up to 12 GB for included instruments and loops
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.