Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Samplitude Pro X3 Suite provides experienced musicians, sound engineers and producers with a complete studio environment for creative audio production. It combines professional tools with highly efficient work flows to achieve maximum quality in the areas of recording, arrangement and band mixing, as well as postproduction and mastering. Innovative algorithms coupled with high quality effects plugins allow you to bring your ideas to life in accordance with the highest industry standards
- The ARA interface is integrated in Samplitude and allows data to be exchanged between the host and plug-in.
- Celemony Melodyne Essentials: The market leader for pitch and time correction. The combination of Melodyne and ARA makes rea-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting possible.
- Tempo automation: Audio objects factor in changes in position and length in the tempo map.
- Workflow optimizations: Improvements to the mixer and manager and a redesigned start dialog save you a lot of time and clicks.
- Birdline Skins: Access the entire Platinum Pack from Birdline and modify Samplitude exactly the way you want.
- Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder ME: The legendary Orange Vocoder in a limited edition.
- Virtual Instruments in various categories
Only in the Pro X3 Suite:
- Loudness Metering EBU 128/ITUR BS.1771: For productions that conform to loudness standards. The master fader can be adjusted with the "Normalize master" button so that the next playback conforms to loudness standards.
- True Peak Limiter: The widely known sMax11 contains a "True Peak" function that adheres to the ITUR BS.1771 standard.
- Sound Forge Pro: This professional audio editor can be used for everything from sound design to mastering and forms the perfect addition to your studio
- Analogue Modelling Suite Plus: An analog sound tool that no studio should be without.
- am|track – Virtual-analog compressor with optional tape saturation effect.
- am|pulse – Transient designer for edition the envelope in percussive audio material.
- am|phibia – Combination of a tube amplifier and channel strip.
- am|munition – A mastering/dynamic took with a compressor, limiter, clipper and M/S functionality.
- Vandal: The full version of the guitar and bass amplifier. Contains an additional 41 presets, 20 extra stomp boxes, scene change, manual bass amp selection and MIDI controller support.
- 70 GB Independence library: A premium sound library including drums, percussion, guitars, basses, pianos, wind instruments, synthesizers, a full symphony orchestra and tons of other instruments. More than 3,000 inspiring instrument, arranger and step sequencer patches.
Minimum system requirements:
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
32bit and 64bit systems All MAGIX programs are developed with userfriendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on lowperformance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Processor: 1.5 GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB (32bit), 4 GB (64bit)
Hard drive space: 1 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB recommended
Graphics card: 1024 x 768 resolution
Audio playback: Onboard (ASIOcompatible sound card recommended)
Drive: DVD drive
Disc: Audio CD, Data CD/DVD
Audio: MIDI standard formats (MID, GM, GS XG), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC 1, MP3, OGG, Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, SD2, WMA
Video: DVAVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXV, DVCPRO1, AVCIntra1, WMV(HD)
Disc: Audio CD, Data CD/DVD
Audio: MID (MIDI standard format), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC 1 , MP3 2 , OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, WMA