Discounted License for sale to students, teachers, schools, churches, non-profit organizations, and government organizations.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Magix Samplitude Pro X5 fulfils the highest demands in quality for each and every audio production, from first take to final master. Magix Samplitude Pro X provides recording and mixing engineers with sophisticated functions that revolutionize the standard DAW workflow. Edit in realtime, during recording. Apply effects in a custom way to individual clips. Visualize volume, frequency and phase information for selected tracks. Use batch export for automated editing of multiple files at once. Only Samplitude Pro X5 lets you do it all.
- In detail. Edit even the smallest segments in large projects more efficiently. The object editor gives you control over your own plug-ins, sends and automations for each clip.
- Live editing. Start a recording – and start editing too, without waiting around. You can now cut, edit and export during the recording process.
- Audio patterns. Find commonalities in your material. The audio search function marks similar sounds in locations throughout a file.
- In color. The new WaveColor function lets you contrast frequencies and map out the sound character of recordings on the visual level.
- In control. Keep everything in view: With the program's visualizations tool you can monitor each track for peaks, loudness, frequency or phasing.
- All in one go. Experience an easier editing workflow with batch processing! Process multiple audio files or whole folders simultaneously.
Now included in Samplitude Pro X5: ARA2 integrates Melodyne more seamlessly than before, MIDI Polyphonic Expression supports advanced controllers such as ROLI Seaboard and a new section is included for simplifying monitoring. The tempo track functions enables centralized control of changing tempo and time signatures and Automation Shapes creates smooth curves. Convology XT Complete offers vintage reverb units, while coreFX VolumeFormer delivers exciting dynamics for your sound.
Magix Samplitude Pro X5 – Key Features:
- ARA2-optimized workflow for the use of external effects (e.g. Celemony Melodyne)
- Convology XT Complete includes unlimited vintage reverb units (2965 impulse responses, 4.6 GB)
- Monitoring Section offers optimal control for your studio environment
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression enables independent parameter control for each MIDI note+
- Automation Shapes for more flexible automation options
- WaveColor – visual waveform analysis lets you distinguish between different sounds
- Dedicated tempo track offers optimal access to tempo settings
- Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit version)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Available drive space: 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X5, 100 GB for Samplitude Pro X5 Suite
- Sound card: Onboard
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano