Academic Discounted license for sale to students, teachers, schools, non-profit organizations and churches. Proof of academic or non-profit status required.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
MAGIX Samplitude Pro X Suite is music production software for audio professionals that fulfills the highest demands in quality for each and every audio production – from first take to final master. Samplitude Pro X Suite provides recording and mixing engineers with practical features that revolutionize the standard DAW workflow. Edit during recording in real time. Apply effects in your own personal way to individual objects. Visualize volume, frequency, and phase information for selected tracks. Discover custom interfaces and automations that will redefine the efficiency of your own unique workflow.
Exclusive To Samplitude Pro X8 Suite
Hybrid power in a bundle – only in Samplitude Pro X8 Suite. It includes SOUND FORGE Pro, the latest Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 10, as well as RX 10 Elements and Ozone 10 Elements from iZotope, and tons of powerful instruments.
This latest version brings several new features and workflow enhancements, including redesigned comping functions for quick cutting arranging and combining and the AudioWarp feature to help you quickly and easily fix timing issues. Multi-codec support allows you to finalize your tracks in various formats with a single click. Other notable features include iZotope Ozone 10 Elements and Celemony Melodyne 5.3 Essential, plus support for Softube Console 1, PreSonus Faderport, and 21 virtual instruments. As a leading DAW for both all-rounders and specialists, Samplitude Pro X8 contains everything needed to achieve perfect sound.
- 64-bit hybrid audio engine delivers high-quality audio with 384 kHz sample rate for nuanced and transparent sound, even in complex recording sessions.
- Low-latency engine with up to 32-bit floating-point calculation reduces response times when calculating real-time effects and enables accurate live monitoring with low latency.
- DAWs can be operated independently of external DSP hardware.
- Multicore support gives you the option to scale your studio setup according to its intended use, for optimum system performance.
- Arrange audio and MIDI data on a total of 999 tracks.
- Take Composer clearly displays all the recordings in a composition and offers a specially optimized cutting tool that compares, edits, and combines the takes in the context of an arrangement to achieve a perfect end result.
- Custom workflows, flexible docking options, audio random access, and powerful tools for audio editing are all on board to make editing quick and intuitive.
- Use zplane algorithm élastiquePro v3 for timestretching and pitchshifting while maintaining natural sound characteristics.
- Spectral display and editing at track level lets you remove unwanted sounds, like coughing or clapping, without audibly affecting the original signal.
- Comping lets you compare all takes within the context of the complete arrangement and splice them together with the specially modified cutting tool.
- Drum replacement allows you to exchange elements from a live drum recording with takes from another recording or completely replace them with digital sounds.
- Easily extract rhythms from audio and MIDI files and turn them into groove templates.
- Object-level editing gives you the option to route objects to auxes, surround buses, and more.
- ARA supports integration of Celemony Melodyne and others and enables the direct transfer of tempo, pitch values, volume, and intonation. The new ARA2 lets you work faster and more efficiently in real time, for simultaneous editing of multiple tracks and clean transitions between clips without crossfades.
- Natively integrated Melodyne Essential offers real-time pitch-shift / time-stretch manipulation, timing correction to adjust, distort or edit recordings, and audio to MIDI conversion.
- The crossfade editor has been completely redesigned and now features an impressively efficient and modern design. It provides you with an optimal overview of all essential parameters, which you can access even faster through snapshots. You can also benefit from the new audio object view, which can be edited directly in the editor.
- Use Automation Shapes to build gradual transitions between two points in an automation.
- Easily copy tracks, even across projects; simply switch between tabs for open projects and start copying content
- Use the checklist to choose which settings you want to transfer—for instance VST plug-ins, AUX busses, or submix busses; this makes your arranging and editing workflow much more streamlined.
- Support for MIDI VST plug-ins opens up brand-new possibilities for music production. Make use of the wide variety of MIDI plug-ins available and combine as many plug-ins as you want. In addition, the new plug-in support allows you to freely route MIDI signals.
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) transmits only a single note per channel, but with all parameters. This way, compatible controllers, such as the ROLI Seaboard, can output at their full potential. Want to create a more rhythmic solo or lower harmonies with sustain? MPE makes it easy.
- The MIDI editor integrates various applications, views, ranges, and tools. The MIDI parameter editing tool can be accessed here at all times. Selected events (e.g. velocity or pitch bend) can be moved, stretched or compressed, and scaled in relation to each other in various ways. MIDI quantization is also possible without any additional steps.
- Music notation in Samplitude Pro X8 displays MIDI data as notes in real time. Your edits are transferred directly to the MIDI editor. Notations can be edited using the parameters pitch, velocity, and length. When you're finished, you can publish the data as sheet music. If you import a MIDI file with lyric markers, the text is displayed in the score.
- Drum Editor is an alternative to the classic piano roll view that's been specially designed for programming drums. Transfer note settings to other channel strips and quantize individual elements. Assign them a new output channel if necessary. The editor can be displayed in Matrix mode with conventional parameters, or in cell mode. This way, quantization for note length and snapping to grid can be implemented more easily.
- MIDI Velocity Dynamics allows you to edit the attack dynamics of MIDI notes.
- The screen keyboard is optimized for touch control with the MIDI chord/arpeggio feature.
- The new Monitoring Section offers unprecedented flexibility. You can now access multiple monitoring paths, with or without additional effects. Play back your configurations and integrate talkback if you want—this can be done easily using the mouse or shortcuts.
- The mixer and plug-in browser can now be docked, making all elements easily and quickly accessible. They also scale to fit any window size. You can now work, using a more clearly laid out interface and simply drag-and-drop your plug-ins in the plug-in browser into your project.
- Use the search function to find suitable plug-in presets for your sound. Save your favorites for easy access in the future and display all available instruments and effects using keywords and filters. Rediscover the potential of your entire plug-in collection—simply search, locate, and then shape your own custom sound.
- Revolver Tracks allows you to create variations of a track or different edits and have them on-hand during mixing.
- The plug-in browser extension means you can now access the right sounds directly and quickly.
- Flexible plug-in routing provides for greater production control; modify the signal flow of effects and plug-ins exactly the way you want.
- Samplitude Pro X8 enables you to make the most of new connectivity for external hardware effects, which can be integrated into your project as effect plug-ins. Not only does this simplify working with effect devices, you can also import as many external effects as you want into your project via the plug-in browser. You'll also experience more creative possibilities and enhanced flexibility for routing, too.
- Multiple outputs for flexible routing during mixing lets you easily add or remove additional outputs to tracks.
Independence Sampler Workstation: 12GB collection of sample drums, percussion, acoustic/bass/electric guitars, pop wind instruments, saxophones, synthesizers, a complete symphony orchestra, and more.
MAGIX Samplitude Pro X8 – System Requirements:
- Windows 10 to 11 (32/64-Bit)
- Memory Requirement - 2 GB (4 GB Recommended)
- Storage Requirement - 20 GB
- CPU Requirement - 2 GHz and Faster
- Display Resolution Requirement - 1280 x 1024