Discounted License for sale to students, teachers, schools, churches, non-profit organizations, and government organizations.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14 - the home of audio editing.
The complete audio editing solution. Recording, editing, restoration and mastering at the latest level of technology: SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14 offers comprehensive tools and functions for all digital audio editing requirements. Record podcasts, edit your projects using professional effects, convert vinyls and cassettes to digital, produce soundtracks for videos and create and burn CDs. Discover SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14, the audio tool that offers professional results in no time at all and with just a few clicks.
- Recording. Professional recording made easy: Record vocals, sounds and podcasts in excellent quality at up to 32-bit/384 kHz with this fast, uncomplicated and reliable audio editor.
- Audio editing. Cut, move and edit audio files easily and in a matter of clicks. Achieve perfect results for the project you're editing in no time at all with professional effects and 64-bit power on up to 6 channels.
- Restoration and mastering. Convert old vinyls and tapes to digital audio files and clean up the recordings using professional restoration tools. High-quality mastering effects can also be used to achieve crystal-clear sound.
New in MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 14
- Instant Action. The Instant Action window lets you access tasks and projects quickly and easily. This interface offers a clear overview and you have all essential tools and functions to hand, which saves you even more time and lets you focus on editing.
- quickFX plug-ins. Captivating effects for any sound: quickFX offers a wide range of plug-ins that can be easily applied to your own sounds. Select from a collection of creative effects including delay, chorus and flanger and control effect levels using a slider.
- Windows context menu. Perform common tasks by right-clicking on the system button in the Windows context menu without even needing to open SOUND FORGE Audio Studio. This helps you save a ton of time and simplifies your workflow.
- iZotope Ozone 9 Elements. Mastering your audio material is now more seamless and easier than ever before with iZotope Ozone 9 Elements. Refine your recordings with intelligent mastering tools or use the automatic master wizards for sophisticated results for streaming and CD in no time at all.
- Improved VST. Thanks to the new VST engine, VST scan speed has been significantly improved. This allows VST plug-ins to be loaded a whole lot faster. A number of new bug fixes prevent potential system crashes from occurring.
- Oscilloscope. Visualize periodic oscillations in audio signal or have effect chain manipulations display in realtime. The new oscilloscope offers impressive new options for visualizing waveforms.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Sound card: Onboard
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Polski
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.