Magix Sound Forge Pro 12 Suite - the advanced audio waveform editor.
The new MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro 12 Suite - the complete bundle for editing, restoration, sound design and mastering. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 Suite is designed as a complete set to record, edit and process audio to the highest quality standards, and bundled with many renowned audio shaping and enhancing plugins. We are continuing to set new standards amongst audio professionals.
Great bundle that includes –
SOUND FORGE Pro 12
Total audio editing power SOUND FORGE Pro Suite is designed as a complete set of audio applications to record, edit and process audio to the highest possible standard. At its core is the all new SOUND FORGE Pro 12 with 64-bit processing, VST3 effect support, plug-ins from the advanced SEQUOIA system and many renowned audio shaping and enhancing plug-ins. Add the sound design inspiration of SpectraLayers Pro 5 and you have a suite of software that continues to set new standards for audio professionals.
SpectraLayers Pro 5
Sound design you can see and hear SpectraLayers Pro transforms sound into a unique visual world of multidimensional audio data. It presents the audio to you as unique layers within the frequency spectrum so you can transpose, extract and optimise sounds in ways never before imagined. With an outstanding design, a high performance audio engine and seamless integration with other DAWs, SpectraLayers Pro is one of the world’s most revolutionary spectral editing platforms.
What’s New in Sound Forge Pro 12 Suite:
- 64-bit version. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 enables you to shape audio in an infinite variety of ways. The 64-bit architecture harnesses the full power of your computer to fulfil even the highest creative demands, using increased RAM up to what your motherboard can support. This can reduce latency problems when you are running large projects.
- VST3 effect support. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 includes full VST3 effect support for allhigh end plug-ins.
- POW-r Dithering Algorithms. POW-r is a set of three commercial dithering algorithms – now in SOUND FORGE Pro 12. Each is respectively optimized for simple recordings such as spoken word, limited dynamic range recordings like rock music, and wide dynamic range recordings such as orchestral music. Just choose the noise-shaping type that adds the least amount of coloration to the audio.
- Support for more file formats (DSD). You can now import and export Direct Stream Digital (DSD) audio files. This allows you to step into the high-end market as this format is compatible with equipment like the Tascam DA-3000 or TEAC UD-501. At 352.8 KHz / 24-bit PCM this guarantees the highest quality possible. Record and mix in PCM format and export to DSD format for Super Audio CDs (SACD) mastering and high-quality archiving.
- Ultra high-fidelity up to 64-bit/384 kHz. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 offers the very best quality of audio recording and playback. You can record up to 32 channels of high-resolution audio simultaneously, at 64-bit quality and with sampling rates of up to 384kHz. Rest assured, then, that this is the ultimate audio processing tool for a huge range of professional tasks: from mastering CDs to broadcast-quality video soundtracks.
- iZotope RX Elements. Quickly clean up most common flaws in typical recordings with iZotope RX Elements, a collection of basic repair tools. It includes a standalone audio editor with spectral editing and four essential, real-time noise reduction plug-ins for common audio problems. RX Elements - the essential toolset to repair your recordings and to minimize additional takes.
- iZotope Ozone Elements. iZotope Ozone Elements has professional presets and precise macro controls to effortlessly achieve a final master with punch and clarity. The new Mastering Wizard employs machine learning and artificial intelligence to suggest optimal starting points - and then you add your own creative touches in a few clicks. It’s never been easier to achieve a quality radio and streaming ready mix.
- SpectraLayers Pro 5. SpectraLayers Pro displays your audio as a unique graphical world of layered sonic data. With an incredible design, a high-performance audio engine and seamless integration with other DAWs, SpectraLayers Pro is one of the world’s most revolutionary audio editing packages.
- essentialFX Suite. A collection of 11 first-class effect plug-ins for all everyday studio applications. Each has high-quality algorithms, efficient features and controls with low resource consumption and great output quality, making this suite the perfect audio studio tool.
- Analogue Modelling Suite. A collection including an analog compressor to simulate studio tape saturation, a transient designer to manipulate percussive audio signal envelopes, a tube preamp/channel strip, and finally a mastering dynamics tool with compressor, limiter, clipper and M/S editing.
- Vintage Effects Suite. A suite of classic-sounding plug-ins. It includes a chorus/flanger to create an elegant tapestry of analog-style sounds, a delay for realistic tape echo sounds, and a filter to control the frequency response of a modulation source to emulate the natural, full sound of analog gear.
- VariVerb II. Create classic, modern or artificial reverb using a variety of algorithms without impulse response to get more depth, texture and possibilities for the ultimate final mix.
- Vandal. Vandal is the only virtual guitar and bass amplifier with an integrated effects rack that gives you the characteristic sound and feel of real hardware with the flexibility and creative control of software.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 12 Suite – Key Features:
- Recording High Resolution Audio. Record up to 32 simultaneous channels of high-resolution audio at 64 bits with sampling rates of 384 kHz. Customizable window layouts give you access to flexible hardware routing and adjustable metering utilities. With SOUND FORGE Pro 12 you can now import and export Direct Stream Digital (DSD) audio files. Set everything up, check your levels and click record. It's that easy.
- Editing – Precise Audio Editing. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 lets you edit and process audio files, do audio restoration and sound design. It gives you precise audio editing tools to convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
- Mastering and Cleaning. Whether it's single or multichannel audio, SOUND FORGE Pro 12 puts the editing tools you need right at your fingertips. The comprehensive Event Tool lets you effortlessly manipulate audio throughout the timeline. SOUND FORGE Pro includes full VST3 support for all high-end effects plug-ins to shape your sound any way you want. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 is the editor's choice for shaping audio in an infinite variety of ways. The latest edition comes prepared to deliver broadcast-ready, master quality finished products right out of the gate, using its own popular built-in signal and effects processing tools, as well as premier contributions from a range of high-end DSP developers.
- Works seamlessly with SpectraLayers Pro. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 lets you preselect a portion of the audio file before you send it to SpectraLayers Pro 5. You choose Edit in SpectraLayers Pro from the Tools pull-down menu, and any audio you’ve selected will automatically appear in SpectraLayers Pro 5. Make your changes there, and when you close SpectraLayers, the audio will be placed back into the SOUND FORGE timeline along your spectral edits. SpectraLayers Pro 5 is now included in the SOUND FORGE Pro 12 Suite.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 12 Suite – System Requirements:
- Operating systems: You require a 64-bit version of Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program languages: English