Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Upgrade License for customers who own a previous version of Sound Forge Pro.
Magix Sound Forge Pro 12 - the application of choice for artists, producers and editors
The new 64-bit Magix SOUND FORGE Pro 12 lets you get the job done on a rock-solid platform. The DSP algorithms and editing tools from SEQUOIA are among the most advanced in the world and are now an essential part of SOUND FORGE Pro 12. Record, edit and enhance audio with VST3 support, new effects, POW-r dithering algorithms, DSD import/export, iZotope RX and Ozone Elements. With SOUND FORGE Pro 12 Suite you get SpectraLayers Pro 5 plus great plug-ins. Edit precisely with innovative workflows and tools and deliver the perfect high-resolution master for broadcast, CD or streaming.
What’s New in Sound Forge Pro 12:
- 64-bit version. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 enables you to shape audio in an infinite variety of ways. The 64-bit architecture harnesses the full power of your computer to fulfil even the highest creative demands, using increased RAM up to what your motherboard can support. This can reduce latency problems when you are running large projects.
- VST3 effect support. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 includes full VST3 effect support for allhigh end plug-ins.
- POW-r Dithering Algorithms. POW-r is a set of three commercial dithering algorithms – now in SOUND FORGE Pro 12. Each is respectively optimized for simple recordings such as spoken word, limited dynamic range recordings like rock music, and wide dynamic range recordings such as orchestral music. Just choose the noise-shaping type that adds the least amount of coloration to the audio.
- Support for more file formats (DSD). You can now import and export Direct Stream Digital (DSD) audio files. This allows you to step into the high-end market as this format is compatible with equipment like the Tascam DA-3000 or TEAC UD-501. At 352.8 KHz / 24-bit PCM this guarantees the highest quality possible. Record and mix in PCM format and export to DSD format for Super Audio CDs (SACD) mastering and high-quality archiving.
- Ultra high-fidelity up to 64-bit/384 kHz. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 offers the very best quality of audio recording and playback. You can record up to 32 channels of high-resolution audio simultaneously, at 64-bit quality and with sampling rates of up to 384kHz. Rest assured, then, that this is the ultimate audio processing tool for a huge range of professional tasks: from mastering CDs to broadcast-quality video soundtracks.
- iZotope RX Elements. Quickly clean up most common flaws in typical recordings with iZotope RX Elements, a collection of basic repair tools. It includes a standalone audio editor with spectral editing and four essential, real-time noise reduction plug-ins for common audio problems. RX Elements - the essential toolset to repair your recordings and to minimize additional takes.
- iZotope Ozone Elements. iZotope Ozone Elements has professional presets and precise macro controls to effortlessly achieve a final master with punch and clarity. The new Mastering Wizard employs machine learning and artificial intelligence to suggest optimal starting points - and then you add your own creative touches in a few clicks. It’s never been easier to achieve a quality radio and streaming ready mix.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 12 – Key Features:
- Recording High Resolution Audio. Record up to 32 simultaneous channels of high-resolution audio at 64 bits with sampling rates of 384 kHz. Customizable window layouts give you access to flexible hardware routing and adjustable metering utilities. With SOUND FORGE Pro 12 you can now import and export Direct Stream Digital (DSD) audio files. Set everything up, check your levels and click record. It's that easy.
- Editing – Precise Audio Editing. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 lets you edit and process audio files, do audio restoration and sound design. It gives you precise audio editing tools to convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
- Mastering and Cleaning. Whether it's single or multichannel audio, SOUND FORGE Pro 12 puts the editing tools you need right at your fingertips. The comprehensive Event Tool lets you effortlessly manipulate audio throughout the timeline. SOUND FORGE Pro includes full VST3 support for all high-end effects plug-ins to shape your sound any way you want. SOUND FORGE Pro 12 is the editor's choice for shaping audio in an infinite variety of ways. The latest edition comes prepared to deliver broadcast-ready, master quality finished products right out of the gate, using its own popular built-in signal and effects processing tools, as well as premier contributions from a range of high-end DSP developers.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 12 – System Requirements:
- Operating systems: You require a 64-bit version of Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program languages: English