Academic Volume License for sale to schools.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Sound Forge Pro 16 has been the creative audio editing tool of choice for over 30 years.
Its extensive range of professional features make it the go-to for many producers and sound engineers worldwide. The new workflow improvements let you effortlessly record, edit, restore and master. Create, mix, and design sound effects in Sound Forge Pro audio editing software. Accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing, and deliver a polished mix with pure sound.
Recording - 64-bit precision
Record audio on up to 32 channels and in 64-bit/768 kHz. Experience a 64-bit audio engine with ultimate stability and lowest latency.
Record vocals, instruments or podcasts in crystal-clear quality.
Audio Editing - Maximum efficiency
Discover a massive array of state-of-the-art editing tools that allow you to customize your sound and shape it exactly the way you want.
Restoration & Mastering - Sonic excellence
Master your audio material with industry-leading DSP algorithms. Use innovative effects to optimize the loudness of your recordings without ever sacrificing transparency.
Create red book masters, DDPs and master files optimized for streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music or Tidal.
New In Sound Forge Pro 16
Your creativity has top priority in the new SOUND FORGE Pro 16 – MAGIX has developed a new dynamic workflow to help you get the most out of your productions. Experience brand-new features like loudness visualization, and an improved multichannel workflow. Enjoy an expanded Plug-in manager and the redesigned resampling engine. Record, edit & master more efficiently than ever before with Sound Forge Pro 16.
- NEW! New Loudness visualization. Achieve improved workflows using Loudness visualization The new Loudness visualization displays the loudness of your audio files in a continuous graph in relation to the timeline and as numerical values. Enjoy support for EBU R 128 and ITU-R BS.1770-4 formats thanks to true-peak analysis in dbTP that can be configured using simple presets, all of which is displayed with intuitive color coding to simplify your workflow.
- NEW! Optimized multichannel workflow. Featuring improved support for multichannel audio files Enjoy significant enhancements to support for multichannel audio files. SOUND FORGE allows you to create, load and save new files with any configuration. This provides feedback the selected setup all the time and lets you benefit from the ability to convert and export different formats containing up to 32 channels.
- NEW! Expanded Plug-in manager. Enhanced organization thanks to the expanded Plug-in manager In the newly redesigned Plug-in manager, all your plug-ins are arranged in clear categories and sorted by manufacturer and type. Thanks to the new filter options and the integrated search field, you can access the desired plug-ins quickly and conveniently – simply enter a search, apply the right effect, and mark your favorites for future projects.
- NEW! New resampling engine. Achieve the highest quality with the best resampling engine Thanks to the newly redesigned internal resampling engine, you can work with any sample rate in your project without prior conversion. The program's engine is now faster, supports more formats, and provides better output quality. The customizable engine ensures that you always output the highest quality and achieve maximum results from your media in real time without prior conversion.
- Remote Recording. Keep better track of the recording process with the remote recording The sleek, floating window provides maximum ease of use for recording control – place it anywhere in any running application & keep all essential recording options at your fingertips. This means you can keep your voiceover texts for audiobooks and podcasts in the desired position and start recording right away.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 16 - Highlights
- NEW! dynamicEQ (exclusively in the Suite)
- NEW! Loudness visualization
- NEW! Optimized multichannel workflow
- NEW! Expanded Plug-in manager
- NEW! Resampling engine
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 Elements
- 32-channel audio recording, editing and processing
- VST Engine & ARA2 support
- Record at up to 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects & plug-ins for sound design as well as mixing & mastering
- zplane élastiquePro v3 Timestretch
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 16 – System Requirements:
- 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 11 | Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program language: English
- An Internet connection is required for program installation, registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.