Academic Volume License for sale to schools.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Sound Forge Pro 16 Suite is here. This professional software package for recording, editing and processing high-quality audio files includes a range of powerful plug-ins like the brand-new Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8 and Melodyne essential and sets a new standard in the field of audio.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 16 Suite includes everything from Sound Forge Pro 16 plus:
- NEW! dynamicEQ
- wizardFX Modern Reverb
- Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8
- Celemony Melodyne 5 essential
- essentialFX Suite (11 high-quality effect plug-ins)
- Analogue Modelling Suite (4 mastering plug-ins)
- Vintage Effects Suite (3 vintage effects)
- VariVerb II (versatile reverb plug-in)
- Vandal (virtual guitar & bass amps)
Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8.
SpectraLayers Pro 8 is the most advanced audio spectrum editor on the market and transforms sound into a unique visual world of multidimensional audio data. With this visual approach and the extensive toolkit in SpectraLayers, it's easy to rearrange, extract and optimize sounds in ways never before imagined. The new version 8 is the ideal complement to the SOUND FORGE Pro 16 Suite with its improved tools and workflows. It allows automatic, artificial intelligence-driven, processes across multiple layers to provide the best possible results.
Celemony Melodyne 5 essential.
Melodyne essential is the perfect complement to the audio editing functions offered by SOUND FORGE Pro 16 and with its built-in ARA2 and AAX support, Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8 is equally so. Discover the legendary tool for precise audio correction.
Vintage Effects Suite
Reproduce the naturally full and warm sound of analog tools in an authentic way.
Room for new ideas: Create the exact reverb effect you've been looking for.
Vandal is a virtual guitar & bass amplifier with superb effects that lets you easily simulate any kind of guitar effect in a realistic way.
New In Sound Forge Pro 16 Suite
Your creativity has top priority in the new SOUND FORGE Pro 16 – MAGIX has developed a new dynamic workflow to help you get the most out of your productions. Experience brand-new features like loudness visualization, and an improved multichannel workflow. Enjoy an expanded Plug-in manager and the redesigned resampling engine. Record, edit & master more efficiently than ever before with Sound Forge Pro 16.
- NEW! dynamicEQ. Easily shape your own, completely unique sound with dynamicEQ Thanks to dynamicEQ, mixing is now easier and more precise – apply frequency cuts and boosts exactly where it will enhance your audio. Dynamically boost, attenuate, and shape sounds throughout your project with the maximum precision and level control. The multiple filter options for EQ band configuration enable significantly more precise options when editing, which allows for surgical precision in your audio tracks (as well as all tracks containing virtual instruments).
- NEW! New Loudness visualization. Achieve improved workflows using Loudness visualization The new Loudness visualization displays the loudness of your audio files in a continuous graph in relation to the timeline and as numerical values. Enjoy support for EBU R 128 and ITU-R BS.1770-4 formats thanks to true-peak analysis in dbTP that can be configured using simple presets, all of which is displayed with intuitive color coding to simplify your workflow.
- NEW! Optimized multichannel workflow. Featuring improved support for multichannel audio files Enjoy significant enhancements to support for multichannel audio files. SOUND FORGE allows you to create, load and save new files with any configuration. This provides feedback the selected setup all the time and lets you benefit from the ability to convert and export different formats containing up to 32 channels.
- NEW! Expanded Plug-in manager. Enhanced organization thanks to the expanded Plug-in manager In the newly redesigned Plug-in manager, all your plug-ins are arranged in clear categories and sorted by manufacturer and type. Thanks to the new filter options and the integrated search field, you can access the desired plug-ins quickly and conveniently – simply enter a search, apply the right effect, and mark your favorites for future projects.
- NEW! New resampling engine. Achieve the highest quality with the best resampling engine Thanks to the newly redesigned internal resampling engine, you can work with any sample rate in your project without prior conversion. The program's engine is now faster, supports more formats, and provides better output quality. The customizable engine ensures that you always output the highest quality and achieve maximum results from your media in real time without prior conversion.
- Remote Recording. Keep better track of the recording process with the remote recording The sleek, floating window provides maximum ease of use for recording control – place it anywhere in any running application & keep all essential recording options at your fingertips. This means you can keep your voiceover texts for audiobooks and podcasts in the desired position and start recording right away.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 16 - Highlights
- NEW! dynamicEQ (exclusively in the Suite)
- NEW! Loudness visualization
- NEW! Optimized multichannel workflow
- NEW! Expanded Plug-in manager
- NEW! Resampling engine
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 Elements
- 32-channel audio recording, editing and processing
- VST Engine & ARA2 support
- Record at up to 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects & plug-ins for sound design as well as mixing & mastering
- zplane élastiquePro v3 Timestretch
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 16 – System Requirements:
- 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 11 | Windows 10
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program language: English
- An Internet connection is required for program installation, registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.