Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 3 MacOSX Academic (Download) is the most complete all-in-one solution for recording, audio editing and postproduction for high-resolution audio material on Mac OS. The fully customizable user interface and new functions such as automatic clip detection and optimized signal and effect processing ensure excellent sound.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 3 MacOSX Academic (Download) - Features:
- Expanded signal and effect processing such as Noise Gate, Reverb, Simple Reverb, Choir and Flanger
- New repair functions as such as automatic mclipping recognition
- Automatic loudness adjustment for AES/EBUmcompatible, broadcast-enabled audio mastermfiles.
- Dynamic rendering project files:
- Send multiple audio pre-masters to defined plugin chains directly to Red Book compatible discs without having to make intermediate renderings.
- Import video sound:
- Load the audio track of a video into your project.
- All common formats are supported.
- Preview function 'Mastered for iTunes': Preview how the file will sound.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro 3 MacOSX Academic (Download) - Requirements:
- For OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) or macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Xeon processor
- RAM: 2 GB MB RAM
- Available drive space: 200 MB for program installation
- Optical drive: not required
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions.
- Program requires one-time registration.