Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Academic Volume License for sale to schools.
MAGIX Xara Designer Pro X 18 - the design suite for bringing your ideas to life. Vector-based graphic design, professional image editing, desktop publishing and web design – MAGIX Xara Designer Pro X 18 delivers all the tools you need in a single workspace. Get started today and bring your ideas to life.
Whether for a logo, icon, drawing, or illustration, you can easily create the perfect combination of graphics, photos, and type using the drawing tools for flexible lines, shapes, and curves. And all of that is vector-based, meaning your drafts can be resized without any loss of quality.
Redefine your photos! Use the powerful photo tools to remove small imperfections or entire objects, crop, mask, and more
Publish your designs online and in print. Design layout for multi-page flyers, magazines and e-books, as well as business cards, invitations, and posters for upcoming events. Enjoy CMYK support for bold prints and a publishing workflow for uploading media online.
Create you own responsive website – no programming experience required. Choose a template and position the desired elements, widgets, photos and graphics using drag & drop. Customize colors and add modern animation like parallax scrolling – that's all there is to it. During the entire process, you have full creative freedom of your web design.
What's new in version 18
- WebP import & export. WebP is the image format for fast websites. It compresses photos and graphics without any loss of quality. Enjoy short loading times, optimal image quality and better rankings on search engines.
- Smart Duplication. Quick & symmetrical: Create vertical & horizontal patterns from objects and elements with just one click. Pattern spacing is perfectly identical and can be adjusted in an instant with a dedicated handle.
- PDF Editor 4.0. Working with PDF files is now even easier than before with PDF Editor 4.0 – edit texts, replace images and fill out forms directly in the document. Even the fonts used in files are recognized and displayed. View all new features
MAGIX Xara Designer Pro X 18 – Key Features:
Photo and Graphic Design
Professional image editing meets vector-based graphic design. This combination offer you endless possibilities to express your creativity.
- Vector graphics. Powerful drawing tools allow you to draw lines, shapes, and curves using vectors and adjust scale without loss of quality. Your pictures look sharp right down to the finest detail. This is perfect for when you need graphics in various sizes for your project!
- Essential effects. Bring your designs to life with captivating effects such as transparency, shadows, contours and gradients.
- Get artistic with brushes. Choose from a wide range of art brushes for creating works of art or applying color to specific parts of images.
- Adaptable shapes. Start with any shape and transform it into a custom design element for your graphics and illustrations.
- Background removal. Use masks to easily remove object backgrounds. Simply mask the object, roughly erase the background and remove it with a click.
- Cut items. Quickly remove distracting objects and people without a trace using the Magnetic Lasso tool.
- Perfect image editing. Use the retouch tool and fully customizable tool tips to easily remove flaws of any size in an image.
- Impressive photo filters. Present a photo differently each time: Simply select one of 140 photo filters in the Online Content Catalog*, modify the effect of your photos and tailor them to each other with a single click.
- Photo grids for collages. Frame your photos with perfectly arranged photo collages. Simply choose a template from the Online Content Catalog* and organize images per drag & drop.
- Brighten & darken areas. If your images are overexposed or underexposed, the dodge and burn tools help you correct specific areas of your image.
- Straighten horizons. Tiny details, large effects: Straighten horizons for more professional looking landscape photos with Xara Designer Pro X.
The skillful combination of text with graphics or photos: Designer Pro X makes it possible.
- PDF Editor 4.0. Edit PDF files without a hitch. Whether it's modifying text, replacing images, or filling out forms: Edit PDF files quickly and easily with the cutting-edge PDF Editor feature in Xara Designer Pro X.
- Magic Color Match. For a perfect match between design and photo, use Magic Color Match to generate an entire color spectrum from a photo in a single click. You can then use this as a basic foundation for your graphics, illustrations or documents.
Professionally showcase your project online.
- Responsive web design. Your website will look good on PCs, tablets and smartphones because it is automatically optimized. The "Scale to Fit Width" option automatically scales your content within each web variant so that it fits the width of the screen or browser, This means it will always be displayed perfectly.
- Website templates. The Online Content Catalog* contains 250 website templates, so you're sure to find the perfect one for your project. All elements are 100% customizable for unlimited individuality and endless creative possibilities.
- Includes hosting package. Just finished, already online. Xara Designer Pro X comes with a domain of your choosing and 2 GB of web storage for one year!
- Search engine optimization (SEO). Want as many visitors as possible to find information from your website? Improve your ranking by using nofollow links and optimized image data for Google & other search engines.
- Widgets for photo sliders, forms and more. Invite visitors to interact with your website using widgets. Use widgets like the photo slider from the Online Content Catalog or from third-party providers to create a modern and user-friendly online presence.
- Parallax scrolling. Add more dynamics and depth to your website: Elements such as content and images move as you scroll and provide an interactive user experience.
- Sticky objects. Sticky objects are unaffected by scrolling and remain visible at the same position. This is a great feature for navigation bars, for example.
- Reveal effects. Use the object reveal effects to fade in elements as soon as the corresponding area of your website is visible in a browser. This adds movement and variety to the page.
MAGIX Xara Designer Pro X 18 – System Requirements:
- Operating Systems - You need a 64-bit version of Windows 10
- Processor: Dual core processor with 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 600
- Hard drive space: 300 MB for program installation
- Program languages: English, Deutsch