With PTC Mathcad Prime 4 your calculations are easier to work with, and easier to protect so you can share them securely.
Entrust complex engineering mathematics to a spreadsheet? Not a chance. That’s why engineers choose PTC Mathcad as their calculation tool.
Why Choose PTC Mathcad Prime 4?
- Securely communicate design intent and engineering knowledge
- Intuitively construct calculations using standard math notation
- Create professional-quality documents with live math, plots, text, and images
- Repurpose standardized calculations
- Increase productivity with full units support throughout calculations
- Accelerate training and adoption with instant access to elearning
What’s New in PTC Mathcad Prime 4?
Content protection: Area Locking lets you share calculations but protect proprietary information
Your engineering calculations are valuable corporate assets. PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 offers Area Protection and Locking so that you can control the degree of access and the visibility you want others to have. PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 makes protecting and sharing your work worry-free.
Interoperability with 3rd-party applications: MS Word and more
Spend less time switching between applications or trying to coordinate work. Now you can embed content from other applications into PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 worksheets, as well as copy and paste multiple regions of a worksheet into MS Word.
Improved usability: equation wrapping
Equation wrapping means your calculations won’t disappear off the edge of the page. You can even wrap-as-you-type.
Improved performance: manage large worksheets more effectively
Have a worksheet of 100 pages or more? With this new release, it’s easier to create, organize, and interact with large, complex worksheets.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Available Disk Space: 2.1 GB (600 MB for PTC Mathcad with one language installed, 1.5 GB for temporary space during installation)
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 or later version of .NET that Microsoft certifies is a replacement for 4.6.2
- Internet Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Network: TCP/IP Ethernet Network Adapter
- Pointing Device: Microsoft-compatible mouse or other pointing device
- DVD drive